Mixtape prep pt 1

Today Melody had the recording of the last two songs which Velvet & Tunnel way.. So she reached the studio by 9 am since after tht she only had dance practice with the rest which is also note until 3 pm..

Staff: ready

Mel: yup ...

××××××××××××××

Staff: and ur done good work

Mel: ne gamsahabnida

With tht she left to studio just listening to some of the older BTS songs in which she wasn't a part of as a member but enjoyed as an ARMY... And she didn't realise tht after 2/3 songs she started singing along... And When Jhope entered the studio to check on Melody as he had arrived a bit earlier for a lil bit of extra practice. He saw her in her own world with eyes closed and singing along to Magic Shop and she really did have a nice voice tht hobi stood there listening to her after magic' shop came on Not Today. And as song changed and her singing showed a strong aura / something just as the songs aura is . She was in middle of singing I need U when suddenly he phone', alarm ring and tht made both the fellow rappers aware of time which was now 2: 45. Melody turned to go to the wash room and wash her face but got scared for a sec seeing Jhope a few steps behind her .

Mel: tf u almost gave me a heart attack. 

Jh: don't swear...

Mel: when did u turn into Jin oppa Jhope ssi...

Jh: just now anyway come on lets go also I know u skipped lunch so after practice I'm making sure u eat properly kay...

Mel: ne oppa I mean-

Jh: nope oppa it is .. yaay u finally started calling me oppa . Seriously I didn't think u will ever call me or Kookie oppa since we both u know. We r really sorry Mel.

Mel: hey hey don't worry thts in the past it's been an year since tht. And u guys have treated me like a princess and cared for me more than I deserve so no more guilty thoughts. And like I was saying I'll each lunch for me ans tea for u with u after practice.

Jh: good girl now go wash ur face and come we can warm up b4 them and maybe do some free style dancing . Btw Melody ur voice is really good will singing or Rapping to certain songs of our so why don't u cover few of our earlier songs for ARMYs as part of Festa which is next month

Mel: ya maybe I'll ask PD nim and the rest wht they think