End.

Though it took some time every one accepted the Meljoon couple too... And Melody couldn't have been happier... Same was for Namjoon. And for Jikook though they were worried the response had surprised them to a great extent. And yes everything they did was adored by army b4 too but now tht the ship was confirmed it was even more intense Though sometimes it got overwhelming they still enjoyed most of the antics and responses of ARMY to them.

___________________________________________

Few years later

After more than a decade of debut and after over 7 years of becoming a 8 member group BTS disbanded two years back and Members all either chose to return to their home cities or stay in Seoul but made sure to meet in  Seoul every year for a get together. And today was another such day it was their second annual get together at RM and Melody's place since they were the two who decided to stay in Seoul. Jin & Dahyun (married) were the first to arrive . Soon they were joined by Hoseok & Sooyeong (engaged) Yoongi & Minji (married) arrived soon after . Taehyung & Sora ( dating) also joined soon and the jikook (engaged) couple was the last to join and obviously jimin got teased abt being late and also making Jungkook late .....

The 12 people were sitting in the living room chatting when melody told they had an announcement.

Mel: we will have most probably two more get together this year...

Jin: one we got it since Dahyun due date in 3 months... What abt the other one...

Mel: ya tht is one thing and gotta say I'm eagerly waiting to meet my nephews . Also as the whole world know since Joon proposed at our last concert. Which was awesome no worries there babe. Anywho we finally decided on a date for the wedding which will be next month.

Jin: ohh that's good news also once u both tie the knot I will be the one waiting to meet my nephew / niece

Meljoon: aish stop oppa/hyung we are not even married yet let's wait for at least a couple years after getting married kk...

Yoon: since everyone is revealing things we also have something to tell ... Minji is pregnant..

Mel: jinjja? That's so awesome news . How far along are you ?

Min: almost two months...

With tht everyone congratulated the couple.

Mel: wah... This just such a god's grace .

RM: wht are u talking abt

Mel: us being together . Like the family we are. Like seriously who would have thought that the 7 guys who had hated me bcoz I joined the band and ruined it according to the. Tht same guys would be the most priceless gift I would receive. Tht same guys would be my family.

Dah: u know I still find it hard to believe how are cruel u guys were

RM: aish Mel it was years back. And all 7 of us are still sorry.

Mel: hey no need for sorry and all I forgave y'all a long long time ago. I just said to show how much everything has changed .. tht too beautifully..

The rest present there especially the members couldn't agree more . Everything did truly changed for the better... And they were extremely happy.

💗 The end 💗