Dance Practice & Apologies

Few days later..

Melody was doing alright now and was back to practice since few days .. even though the doctor had told her to take it easy for the first week or 2 Mel was practicing hard and continued to stay back much to the displeasure of the members especially Namjin. And once again Melody was staying back and Jhope decided to stay with her. But being alone with Jhope made melody scared as she didn't have pleasant memories while alone with the said rapper... So she worked twice as hard and more than wht her body could handle and while practice Black Swan hope noticed Melody's body swaying and soon Melody fell as her legs couldn't hold on for long....

Jh: Melody ...

Mel: ya im fine Jhope-ssi..

Jh: no ur not . And thts enough practice for today....

Mel: but ....

Jh: no but . come I'll help u up ....

Mel: kk but I'll come early tomorrow

Jh: we will think abt it....

________________________________________

Finally the duo was back and dorms and soon RM & Jin was near them ....

Rm: hey why is Melody seeking support to walk

Me: nothing oppa . I just kinda fell down so Hoseok ssi freaked out..

Jh: kinda fell? U fell after ur legs not being able to keep up any longer. And she still wanted to practice....

Jin: melody we have told u to take it easy...

Mel: sorry Jin ssi just don't wanna be disappointment.

Rm: u r not and never will be a disappointment .. now come I'll take to ur room....

With tht they both went to Melody's and kooks room but ever since Melody return from hospital Jk never slept in the room he always roomed with one of the hyung's. But today kook wa in his room as he thought Mel was still at BigHit. So when he saw Mel and RM he tried to escape but was stopped by RM.

Rm: kook u stay... All of us have talked with melody except u. I know u feel quilty but it isn't gonna go away until u talk it out and make ur wrong right.

Jk: ne hyung....

With tht RM helped Melody to bed and left.

Rm: melody u too . I know it's hard but pls try talking with each other ....

Jk: uh.... Melody I'm .... I'm extremely sorry for everything. I saw how hard working u r since few days and I'm sure u were like this before too and we all were just too bitter abt a 8th member to notice it... And u r not a disappointment u never was. We were just too bitter to appreciate u . We thought the new girl will be brat who only cares abt herself and a lavish lifestyle since we r kinda big rn . But once we all removed the bitterness from our minds we saw how great of a girl u r. We scolded u and mistreated u for everything but u still didn't talk back.. u still endured all the pain.. and the one time u tried standing up for ur self 8 slapped u. I feel horrible tht I treated such an awesome girl like u in such a way we all do. I was so disappointed in my self tht I was too ashamed to face not only u but my hyung's too.

Mel: Jungkook ssi. I believe u won't sugar coat ur words just to pls me unlike others so tell me did mean all tht ?

Jk: ofcourse Melody I meant every word I said .

Mel: thank u so much

With tht Mel hugged jk but quickly retreated her hands .

Mel: oh my I'm so sorry.

Jk: don't worry I don't mind a hug.

Mel: 🙂