world tour

Bold& italised = English

BTS was kicking of their tour for Map Of The Soul : 7. Today their first destination was LA. The 8 members were in heavy practice and all of them were excited . But melody she was more scared than excited as this was her first concert . Also first performance outside Korea. 

_________________________________________

It was 7 pm and the concert was starting ..

(A/n:  I'm taking inspiration from the MOTS ON E concert but I'll mess up some parts since I kinda forgot the line up also I couldn't watch the whole thing . So basically it will be a mix of my imagination and the Mots on e.)

Soon the 8 of them entered the stage in hooded outfits from their on MV. And soon the music for On started playing . And soon as they started performing Melody forgot all her worries and got lost in the song...  She was in aw when she heard her name Kim Melody added to the fanchant. And ya thts another thing. Some how fans found out Melody's real surname was Kim. But her korean name was still unknown to fans and melody wanted to keep it tht way. 

Few songs later it was time for their solo songs first up it was Suga... Mel was 6th one and was performing her solo song  ' ANGEL'. Though she said it was abt no one Particular. Deep inside she knew it was abt Namjoon . Who became her angel when she was struggling and saved her . Next it was Tae ans Jhope. After their performance they performed No More Dream , DNA , for both she didn't have lyrics so small changes were made in dance to incorporate her. Then it was time for the final two songs Dynamite and Bulletproof eternal . By the time Bulletproof eternal ended Melody was in tears... During their ending speaches almost all of them were in tears... Melody was the last one to speak.

Mel: Helo dear ARMYs. I love u all so much... I'm so happy to see you all .. I'm sorry I'm crying . But this song We Are Bulletproof. It really has a special place in all 8 of our hearts and I know it has a place ur hearts too ARMY. Before I was lucky enough to be a member of Bangtan. I myself was an ARMY. Almost since debut. Ya since O R U L8 2! Era. So I have seen their struggle and pain. And these 7 guy were my hope and strength too when as u all might know when I lost my parents... The whole bangtan loves u ARMY . And I know u love these 7 guys and I can only hope u guys love me and accept me too.

Soon the crowd began shouting ' WE LOVE U MELODY' and ' U R AWESOME' . And tht brought a smile on Melody's face... And soon as they all said their byes the fireworks began and the members slowly left the stage.

________________________________________

Once they reached back to their hotel Melody got fresh and before going to the lounch were they agree to meet for dinner. Melody checked twitter and saw the all 8 of them were trending with various hashtags, especially Jk and Jimin. Also Melody. Some of the tags related to melody were

#/we_love_u_melody , #/ARMYsGirl_Melody #/Bangtans_specialARMY. #/UR_PERFECT_MELODY

Her solo song outfit 👆

ON outfit 👆

Outfit for We are bulletproof and ending 👆

Her hair colour.