Hyunjin.

Today Melody and Hyunjin met to discuss abt the song .

Hyu: hey it's a pleasure to meet u.

Mel: the pleasure is all mine. Would you like to discuss things in my studio / lounch

Hyu: either one is fine .

Mel: kk then let's go to my studio.

They had finished the final lay out with a lil help from Suga too whole just randomly popped up at Melody's new studio.  The song was called Dark Nights . And Melody made a new friend today. Hyunjin was a great guy, and understood melody really well. And Melody could see the passion & love in his eyes for music, his members , his family and everything.
________________________________________

Melody invited Hyunjin to their dorms to spent a time with the 7. Hyunjin was a bit nervous yet happy at the same time. So soon as the work ended Melody brought Hyunjin to their dorm. They were met with Jin and Taehyung in Living room who were gaming .

V: hey Mel , wait u brought Hyunjin .

Mel: hey V ssi yeah I brought Hyunjin. He is a nice guy and kinda became my only friend outside Bangtan.

Jin: oh thts nice. I'll go prepare something. Hyunjin u can join tae in gaming it u want.

Hyu: oh no need sunbae.

Jin: Aish... No need of all the formalities. Come just call me hyung . Like the rest.

Hyu: oh ok.

Mel: come lets go check on the other members

Hyu: kk let's go.

Melody ran up the stair and Hyunjin followed behind. Being a bit awkward to be in a new environment with 7 of his seniors tht too from a different company. As they were running up they met with jk who tagged along.

Jk: hey hyunjin .

Hyu: Hi.

Mel: Aish... Don't worry Jungkook ssi. He is bit awkward as it's his first time u guys outside work.

Jk: it's . Ok u don't have to be too formal just be urself . And u will be alright.

Hyu: uh ok.

_________________________________________

Hyunjin had left after dinner . And Melody was helping Jin with the dishes , when RM came and wrapped his arms around her.

Rm: sleep with me today babe.

Mel: Wae. I'm completely fine sleeping in my and jk's room.

Rm: but I'm not. Is it wrong to ask ur girlfriend to sleep with u sometimes ?

(A/n: rm had asked Melody to be his girlfriend on their 2nd date which was  planned by rm)

Mel: when u put it tht way...... Ok I'll sleep with u tonight.

Jin: yah just leave already ur making me awkward. So bu bye.