asking him out...

It was the next day and Jin had told melody abt how Rm felt. She really didn't want to be the one to ask him out but a deal was a deal . So she was preparing herself to ask him out she planned to do it after practice...

________________________________________

The practice was over and Melody asked if RM could stay back . As she had something to tell..

Rm: what is it Mel r u alright

Mel: yaa

Rm: then wht is it tht u wanted to say.

Mel: um the thing is ireallylikeualotsowillugooutwithme.

She let out in one breath...

Rm: what?

Mel: I really like u so will u umm go on a date with me this Saturday tht is in 3 days.

Rm: ohh sure I would love to...

Mel: phew I'm glad tht is over I was really tensed...

Rm: I kinda like u too.

Mel: I hoped so ....

_________________________________________

And it was finally Saturday. And Melody was really excited. Abt the date and so was RM .

Melody's outfit 👆

Melody's outfit 👆

RM's outfit 👆(minus the pen and paper)

_________________________________________

Since Melody asked  RM out she also insisted on planning the whole date. They both left by evening. Their first destination was the small restaurant where they had visited on Melody's birthday.  Halmeoni had made arrangements so they could have their privacy. They ordered two coffee & two chocolate muffins. And after the small coffee and snacks.

They both hopped on their cycles again. And Melody led them to Han river where they spend some time cycling and just enjoying the view. And snapped few pictures.

And finally Melody led RM to a trail as they walked along they noticed many fireflies  which lit the entire path. It was an amazing sight the trail led them to a abandoned hill top . And there Melody finally opened the picnic basket she had been. Carrying. She spread the blanket and set up the dinner. And they had dinner while star gazing.

Rm: thank u so much for all this Mel I truly enjoyed it.

Mel: I'm Glad u did . I set this all up by myself.

Rm: ohh thts so awesome. And if u won't minde asking what is this place.

Mel: oh this is was an old garden. Which has been abandoned since a long time I found this one day when I got lost cycling. This is kinda like my special place. I brought u here so I can share it with some one who is truly my angel.

Rm: Angel ?. So ARMYs were right the song really was abt a someone.  Who turns out to be me. I had always loved ur song Angel since the first time. Now knowing it was abt me makes it all more special.

Mel: Ya it was abt u itself. U were first one to look out for me since grandma died. And Halmeoni couldn't contact me properly. U were the first person I felt comfortable being close to. U were like a Angel sent by god to save me. And thus the Title angel .

Rm: ohh I'm glad I could help u when u needed. And I'm happy I am someone who u feel a special sense of comfort with. It's must have been hard after ur Grandma died .

Mel: Ya it's was. But anyway it's time to go back or else Jin ssi will be our Main Rapper until he finishes scolding us

Rm: tht is true let's go. And I truly enjoyed the date.