Vlive and Grammy nominations...

Bold: English version
~ xxxxxx~ : comment

Melody was doing a vlive on ARMYs request since many complaint on SNS tht it's been long since the two maknaes went live.

Mel: helo , Hi so since all u ARMYs requested me to go live again here I'm. So since it's for u you guys can ask me anything I'll try answering many  of them as possible...........
~ Hi from America.. ~

Mel: Hi .....

~ Who among the guys is the messiest as per you ~

Mel: no one all of them as quite neat .....

~ Who was ur fav in BTS before joining and who is ur fav now~

Mel: I like all of them equally but if u r asking for my bias b4 joining. Then.... It's Jungkook ssi.

~ y do u call all members except rm and Jin  with their name with ssi instead of oppa ~

Mel: I used to call them all their name and ssi ... Now I'm slowly getting comfortable with calling them oppa one by one....

~ do u play pranks and so on the members and have anyone among the members pranked u ? ~

Mel: oh me and playing pranks no way... Jungkook ssi. And V ssi are the pranksters of the. Groups.. and yess I have been pranked multiple times. The most recent one was when we were at  MAMA practice stage... 

~ Grammy nominations are being announced tonight.   Are u excited~

Mel: ofcourse and we hope we will get a nomination...

----------------

Mel: so thts it for today... I'm gonna end this bye.... Borahae ARMYs.....

After the Vlive ended It was late and almost time for the announcement so melody went to the living room to join the maknaes and Rm ..... As categories they had a hope slowly decreased their hope was almost none. But when the best pop duo/ group nominations were being announced their name along with their track name appeared on screen just a sec before the announcer said it out loud.... All 5 of them were ecstatic but melody was frozen due to all the sudden emotions. But once she got over the shock she was jumping around cheering . By the time she calmed down the girl was exhausted will the jumping around and screaming tht she immediately layed on the couch and dozed off as it was past 3 am in Korea....

Melody's outfit 👆 in this chapter minus the red shirt