sick

The maknaes except Melody had their MV shoot and had gone out after their shedule was done.. and had return a bit late...
_________________________________________

The next day....

Melody woke up to a sneezing jk so she went to check if he was alright.  

Mel: jungkookssi u alright...

Jk: ya I'm alright....

But melody could tell he was lieing so she got the thermometer and checked his temperature and Indeed Jungkook had a high fever...

Mel:  no ur not alright jungkookssi wait here I'll make u something and bring u medicine... 

When she went towards the kitchen she saw RM also outside. She was a bit surprised as it was still early morning and the only one who had a shoot was Jhope and Suga so she didn't expect rm to be up soon...

Mel: oh oppa wht r u doing up this early.

Rm : I could ask u the same thing...

Mel: jungkookssi has a high fever to I came down to make him some soup and get him medicine...

Rm: ohh Tae is also sick I came to ask Jin hyung if he could make some soup for tae since . But if u won't mind can u make soup for tae too .

Mel: I would be happy to...

_________________________________________

The guys were ready to leave for BigHit except Taekook and Melody who volunteered to stay back to take care of the sick members.... She made soup and took the bowls to their rooms and after they both had the soup . She gave them both medicine and tucked them in again so they could rest ...

After a while when melody went to check on them she saw Taehyung shivering so she went and got a thicker blanket for tae.. 

By the time the rest of the members returned melody was exhausted taking care of 2 sick guys bring them food medicines and other necessities and helping them around ... And she struggling to keep her eyes open...

Jm: hey melody just get some sleep we will manage the rest which is not much. We all can see how tired u r...

Mel: ok thank u.

The guys were surprised as melody never gives in to members caring for her or looking out for her . She always refuses any help or favour . They wondered how tired was this girl to agree their suggestion without a second thought and they soon got their answer as within a minute melody was fast asleep on the couch..... After the boys all gave dinner and medicine to the sick maknaes Jimin tried waking up Melody but no success so  RM ended up carrying Melody to her room . He then tucked her in and went to his room.