sick pt 2

It was the next day early morning when instead of jk it was Melody who woke up sneezing and coughing .. and as expected it woke Jungkook up. Luckily Jungkook was feeling really better and healthy. ' Must be a 24 hr sickness or something ' he thought and then went to check on the coughing girl...

Jk: melody... U ok ?

Mel: no I'm feeling awful. My full body is week and I keep coughing and sneezing ...

Jk: oh.. I guess me and v hyung passed the sickness to u wait here. I get to medicine...

Mel: no stay here pls don't leave me alone..

Jk: but I need to get u medicine . (He checked her temp ) ur burning up...

But Mel kept tugging at his hand refusing to let him go ....

Mel: pls don't leave me alone...

Jk: ok lemme just get my phone kk..

With tht he got his phone from his bedside table and called Jin but no luck . Same with RM and Suga too.   Finally he called Hoseok who luckily picked up...

OTP

Jh: hey why r u calling me at this hour also why r u calling through phone I'm literally  a door away...

Jk: um ... Melody is sick but she refused to let me go to get her medicine. Btw I'm alright now ... So can u either get me medicine or stay with her hyung...

Jm: hey kookie me and hobi hyung are coming...

Soon as said Jimin and Jhope walked in with medicine ....

Jm: Mel here take ur medicine it will make u feel better..

With tht Mel tool her medicine and layed back down. Melody was still restless though...

Jh: wht wrong Mel...

Mel: I can't sleep sing for me plsss... (Whining)

Jk: wht?

Mel: sing for me ... It helps me relax I love all ur singing and Rapping...

To say the guys were shocked was an understatement as melody rarely asked for anything and even if she had any requests she waited until she could tell either Jin / Rm . And she never talked so freely with anyone except rm.

Jm: uh ok any requests

Mel: Magic Shop
⁶⁵
Jk: but there is only three of us .

Mel: pls... 🥺🥺.

Jh: aish not the puppy eyes...  Ok we will sing it right guys 

Jiko: yes

With tht the trio began singing Magic Shop... And once they were done they heard few voices behind them.

V: woah whts with the mini singing session here...

Jk: melody is sick and was having  trouble falling back asleep and she asked us to sing to her...

_________________________________________

After an hour Jin came with breakfast for the girl...

Jin: melody wake up I brought u soup....

Mel: no imma sleepy ...

Jin: u gotta eat to get better...

Mel: kk feed me....

Jin: whaaat?

Mel: feed me .

Jin: o..... K say ahh...

With tht Jin began feeding her once they were done Jin tried to go down but was stopped by melody so he called out for one off the boys to stay with her while he got her the medicine.. and soon RM and V who was just next door came to stay with Melody..... This went on til night as she refused to be left alone.....