| C h a p t e r : f i v e |

Veer's pov

Veer's pov

I was busy in checking some documents when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I looked up to see sara standing there.

"So why is the highness visiting me today?" I asked her as she sat on the table instead of the chair.

"Bhai, I think you know that we are going for mahir bhai's wedding today." She said looking somewhat worried and tensed.

"I know that and I have cleared my schedule also. So what's the problem? Why are you looking so tensed?" I asked taking
her hand in mine.

"Bhai dad told me that Aviral's whole family will be there." I was waiting for her to complete.

"Including Riva di." She was looking at me as of trying to figure out my mood. But i knew that she was coming afterall Samaira is her bestfriend.

"I already knew it sara. And one day or other we will come across. She holds no importance in my life." I said looking away.

"But bhai neither our parents nor her know the real reason. They still think that you left because of studies. So you just can't simply ignore her." She was correct.

"I will see what I can do. Now you go and don't take tension. I won't cause any drama at my friend's wedding." I kissed her forehead as she left.

I threw all the papers and things that were on table. And in few minutes my whole cabin was a mess.

"Why did you do this to me riva?" I shouted clutching my hair.

"I loved you so much. Then why did you betray me you bitch. I hate you. I hate your existence. I can't even bear seeing you in same room as mine. But guess what it will happen. This time I will not let you shatter me. I am not the same veer anymore. I won't let you play with my heart."

I stood up moved outside and saw everyone looking at me. But as soon as they saw my glare they looked away.

"Shreya I'm going now and if any problem arises do give a me a call. And also send some man to clean my room." I told my receptionist and then walked towards the elevator.

(Skip time)

I moved out of the car along with mahir who was sitting beside me.

"So who all are coming in the jet?" I asked him casually.

"Your family, mine and some of our close relatives only. Others will reach by tomorrow morning." He said putting his shaded on.

"What about Sam and her family?" I'm happy that I don't have to face her today.

"They all are coming in their own jet with there friends and family. And yes Riva is coming with her today only." I didn't talked any further and soon all your us were settled in the jet.

I took my seat and closed my eyes to have some rest. But nothing that sort of happened as some girl came and sat beside me.

"Hii I'm Nitya Sehgal Mahir's cousin." She said. I didn't responded and just sat their. After not getting a response from me after her few failed attempts. She stood up and left.

I again tried to sleep but this Mahir came and sat beside me.

"Riley is coming day after tomorrow."

"Finally. She is coming." My happiness has no bound. My bff was coming. She was my first friend in Australia. The day I left to come to India she cried so much that I felt tsunami could come.

"Now I'm sure my wedding is gonna be a blast. You are so happy just by listening that she is coming. Then I'm sure when she will come you will be on cloud nine." He said smiling.

This wedding is surely gonna be memorable.

Riva's pov

"Sam please shut up. My ears have started bleeding. Give your mouth some break. You have been speaking continuously from last one hour." I finally said it.

"I'm going. Bye." She stood up and left. I know her that she will come again after 10 mins.

I'm so tired and sleepy. But only one thought is going in my mind that he is gonna be there and I'm gonna see him after 7 years.

I have to be strong. I can't let him affect me now. No man has the power to break me now.

He is a bastard who left me. But the scar he left on my soul can never be forgotten. He isn't a man he is a coward. And I hate such people.

I just hope he don't put a show again. I want Sam's wedding to be perfect. I just want to enjoy. I deserve happiness after all the chaos that's happening in my life.

"We are about to land in few mins. I'm super excited ri." Sam said as she came back.

And here goes nothing.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Note: please vote and share your views on the story with me. It will motivate me a lot. ❤️🥺

How are you all doing?

I hope you all liked it.