| C h a p t e r : o n e |

Kavya's pov

Kavya's pov

Being a mother to three kids is not at all an job easy especially when your third kid is your own husband who is lurking around you to give them attention which was the same happening to me now.

"Kabir this is last time I am telling you get out of my kitchen, otherwise the consequence will be very bad." Kavya said tucking her hair strand by her arm while cooking the pancakes.

"You know what you are very bad. In night you were like Kabir Kabir and now in morning you telling me to get out. I hate you." I looked at him and chuckled seeing him making an angry pout. I kissed his pout and again started my work.

"Now stop your nautanki. Its nine already go and wake up Riva and aviral till then I will set the breakfast." I told him while flipping the pancake.

"Fine." He huffed but the nonetheless left the kitchen to wake up our children.

Time passes really fast. Its already been 17 years of our marriage but it still feels like that yesterday only I met Kabir or Riva called me mumma for the first time or I held aviral for the first time.

Riva, my girl. She is the exact copy of her father. Same eyes, same hair and most importantly same anger. You should never be on her bad side because honestly her anger is much more worse than Kabir.

"Mom." And there comes the prankster no. 1 my exact copy, my son aviral.

"I am here in kitchen. Come here and help me." He came and kissed my cheek and then we both sat the table.

"Mom you know there is this girl in my college." Avi started saying and I looked at him. "And I like her." He said.

"Baby it's your age to study not to be in relationships." I told him ruffling his hair. "But mom I am in college now and di also had." Before he could complete one look from me made him shut his mouth.

"I told you not to talk about that subject." He held his ear and said sorry and I nodded my head.

"Good morning mumma." And there comes my daughter riva. I wished her back and we all sat in the table.

"Mumma today I will be late as I have a major surgery scheduled at night." She told me. I nodded but Kabir looked displeased.

"Dadda don't take tension nothing will happen to me. I am fine and Sam will be there too. And as soon as I will complete it I will give you a call. " But before kabir could say anything Riva cut him off again. " And also no you need not to come to pick me up. Ayaan uncle will drop me. He is also working a night shift today." She said.

"Fine. Only because Ayaan will be there." Then they both started their breakfast. Kabir is really very protective of Riva from childhood but after that incident which changed all our lives he has become extra protective of her.

"Okay mum now I have to go. Its already nine-thirty. Bye mom. Bye Dad." She kissed our cheek. "Bye shinchan." She ruffled Avi hair and ran away before he could do anything.

Riva's pov

I parked my car in the driveway and took out my handbag with all my essentials in it. I moved in then and swiped my card at computer which was at reception.

"Good morning mam." Lili said. I wished her back. She was the receptionist.

"Lili has Ayaan Sir arrived." She nodded her head. After that I went to Ayaan uncle's cabin and knocked at his door.

"Come in." He said. As I went inside I saw him checking some files and reports. "Oh Riva, You are here." He said as he looked up at me. I hugged him and then sat on one of the empty chairs and discussed a case with him.

"Ok uncle now I should go." I took my leave and went to my cabin. I was checking one of case when the door of my room opened and I saw my bestie Sam urf Samaira Khanna.

"Hey Sam. So how did it go?" I asked her and then she started narrating all the incidents. She went at dinner with Mahir, his fiancé's family yesterday.

"I am so happy I can't imagine we are going to get married." She was super excited about it. "You know you should have come i met one of mahir's friend and he was so hot. I am telling you Riva you can't say no once you look at him." She said in one breathe.

"I told you I am not ready for marriage." I said her sternly. " Fine. Don't give me these looks." I smiled at her then.

"So when is the wedding fixed?" I asked her." Its 2 month away from now but we have to start shopping." She was looking so happy.

"Now you better go before Ayaan sir come." She then went away.

I remembered the days when I was in so much love but now everything is finished. I can't believe I was such a fool to believe that I will have an happy love story. It was all fake.

I hate him from all my heart.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

How are you all doing?

I hope you all liked it.

See you all soon.