| C h a p t e r : t w e n t y - e i g h t |

Riva's pov

Riva's pov

"Now that you're getting discharged Mr. Agnihotri i hope you will take care of yourself. Just give your arm and leg rest. We will start your physiotherapy soon. Also should i assign a nurse for you to help you with all your needs?" Doctor asked him. He looked at me and then nodded.

"No. There's no need for a nurse. I can take care of all the needs of husband very well doctor." I replied passing him a tight smile. He left the room giving him so more advices.

It's been a week since veer is in hospital and today he's getting discharged because he just can't stand the hospital smell and he wants to go back home so dad had talked to the doctor. He really acts like a stubborn kid sometimes.

"So you're gonna take care of all my needs." Veer smirked as he looked at me.

"Yeah. That's not a big issue i guess. We don't need any nurse." I said to him.

After that avi and karan came and helped him sitting in the wheelchair and then in the car. Soon we are back to our home. It feels good to be back now. It's been a week since I last came here. I was with veer in hospital all the time. I used to just go back to raichand mansion as it was close to hospital for taking bath and changing.

All our friends came to meet him. The house was chirping again. Mom looked so happy. She was sitting with veer since he came back. After we all had our fun-filled dinner we went back to our rooms. I wheeled him back to our room through the lift and then helped him sit on bed.

"I wanna change my clothes babygirl. So please help me." Veer shouted as i was bathroom changing.

"I'm coming in 2 mins." After i changed into my night dress and finished my night care routine i went to our room.

"Veer you can change in morning na. It's fine like this." I told him.

"No. I can't sleep like this. You were the only who said that i can take care of all needs of my husband." He says mimicking me.

"I didn't sound like that. And I'm gonna smack if you did that again. I'm telling you, you're a child in a man's body. You're truly worse then kids." I scolded him like a mum and then brought a shirt for him.

"I wanna wear a tshirt." He demanded.

"Veer you can't lift your right arm if you forgot." I reminded him and he made ohh face just like a baby.

I moved close to him and then unbuttoned his shirt and removed it completely. My husband definitely has a drool worthy body. I roamed my hand on his abs which looks perfect in his.

"Babygirl i don't think this is the right time to do this. You can stare at me all you want. Heck once I get better you can me your way. I won't mind you dominating me." He said as he winked at last line he said.

I removed my hands immediately. Way to embarrass yourself Riva.

"You look like a red tomato right now. Ready to be eaten by me." He said making me blush more.

"Stop your dirty talking, you idiot." I said once I calmed down.

"I haven't even started the dirty talks with you yet babygirl. Trust me they are more fun." This guy has gone insane.

"Now just shut up. Otherwise I'll leave and you can then wear shirt yourself." I warned him and that worked because he was silent now. I helped him wear his shirt.

I was so close to him that I could feel his breath on me and then he wrapped his arms around me carefully. I looked at him and then just got lost in his eyes. He was staring at me with so much love.

"Bhabi.... Oh my god. I didn't see anything." Sara shouted as she kept her hands on her eyes. I quickly stood up beside him. This is so embarrassing.

"You can look now sara. We weren't doing anything. Stop your acting." Veer said grumpily. He looked like as if someone just snatched his favourite toy from him.

After i gave sara what she came for i sat down on the bed. There was complete silence now.

"Riva i wanna talk to you." Veer said suddenly. I raised my eyebrows asking him to what does he wanna talk about?

"I wanna talk about the past." That made look at him with my eyes open wide. I knew we have to discuss what happened. It's time i guess. I nodded looking at him and silently asking him to continue.

"I'm sorry Riva. I wanna apologise for what I did to you that day. I should have confronted to you instead of just put all that allegations in you. I should have trusted you that day. I'm really sorry. I know my sorry can't bring back those seven years that we lost. Because if i would have just confronted you that day then we would have been at much better place now. It was my fault and because of that i lost you. I lost my babygirl.

You know i never stopped loving in these seven years. Maybe i made-up in my mind that i hate you but i knew in my heart i could never hate you. Because i love you, i always had and always will. There's no veer without his Riva. Those seven years that i spent without were the worst years of my life. I never want to relive them again.

I want to be with you. I want to ask for your forgiveness. I don't want you to forgive just right now. You can take as much time as you want but please never leave me. Because now I can't live without. I can live with you being angry but not without you. I love you Riva. I love you so much babygirl."

My tears were continuosly flowing from my eyes. Veer's condition was same. There were tears in his eyes. I looked at him and he looked back at me. After what felt like year i said.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Please vote and comment guys it keeps me motivated 🥺❤️.

Next update-: next Sunday.

How are you all doing?

I hope you all liked it.