| C h a p t e r : t h i r t y |

Riva's pov

Riva's pov

I was trying to get up from the bed from last half an hour but this stubborn husband of me isn't letting me go. He's still asleep but his hold on me is pretty strong. His arms are around my waist and his leg is on mine which are super heavy and i cannot even feel my leg.

"Veer, veer wake up na." I was trying to wake up him now because i have to pee badly now. After few more of my failed attempts of waking him up i slapped him hard on his cheek.

"Owww. Ri, what is this yaar? Why did slapped me now. Wasn't the slaps i got at night weren't enough?" He whined as he rubbed of his cheeks and i took that moment to run into the washroom.

After finishing my business i can out of the washroom and saw veer sitting on the bed with a grumpy face and a red cheek. Shit i hit him super hard. Because it looks pretty red.

"I'm so sorry veer. But it isn't my fault you weren't leaving me i tried calling your name but when you didn't wake i just slapped because i wanted to pee badly. Sorry." I held my ears as i apologised.

"Fineeeee. Now help me get up too. I also wanna pee now." He said cutely. I pinched his cheek as he glared at me again. He kept his hand on my shoulder and i held him his waist and then shifted him on the wheel chair. And then took him to the washroom.

"You know na i can't move my leg neither my right hand so babygirl you have to help with my lowers." My cheeks turned red as my mind started thinking of very weird situations.

"Babygirl you can think about me later. Right now please help me." He face did look like that it was super urgent so i removed his lowers and then closed my eyes as i slide down his boxers.

"It's nothing you haven't seen earlier babygirl." He said as i could feel my face heating up and i went out.

I look like a red tomato right now. Man this guy is so shameless. I did lose my virginity to him. He was my first in everything and i wouldn't wanna change that.

After helping him again i wheeled him downstairs. This mansion has freaking lift too which is like super crazy.

Everyone was on the breakfast table we both joined them. I placed a Paratha and some curd with pickle in his plate. Dad was reading some news on his tab as he was sipping his tea while sara was telling mom something.

"Veer how will you eat baccha? Let me help you." Mom said as she was about to get up leaving her breakfast in mid so i stopped her.

"Mom it's okay. I will feed him. You please continue with your breakfast." She passed me smile a smile as i looked towards veer seeing him staring at me with so much.

I tore a piece of Paratha and dipped it in curd and then took it near is mouth. He opened his mouth his had it.

"You too have it simultaneously ri. Because i know you'll skip it later." He said giving me those looks which says have-it-silently- otherwise-i-have-other-ways. So i fed him one bite and then fed myself another and this way we completed our breakfast.

"You both look so cute together." Sara said making me blush. Veer's ear turned red too.

"Where are you going dad?" Veer asked him as he was dressed in tuxedo looking dashing.

"Office. Somebody has to be present there and you are on break for now. So don't you dare think of coming to office." Dad said authoritatively. Veer nodded.

After we had our breakfast dad left for the office and mom veer and sara went to back garden. I was about to join them too when a butler came with a huge bouquet of white  orchids and a paper bag.

"What's this shyam?" I asked him as he handed me everything.

"Mam a boy came to deliever this for you." I nodded as he left. These orchids looked so beautiful. They are my favourite. And then i looked inside the paper bag to find some of favourite chocolates. I smiled as i found a note too.

Heyyyooo beautiful wifeyyyyyy

So today is the the day one of the many upcoming days of me asking for your forgiveness. This is just a small token of my love for you. These gifts and my words can't express how i must sorry I'm. I did a mistake and i want you to take your time in forgiving me but till then just keep receiving these token of love. I love you so much babygirl.

Yours sexy husband.
Ps-: lots of kisses to you babygirl.

I smiled as my eyes teared looking at this sweet gesture of him trying to earn my forgiveness. I kept the orchids in the vase which was in our bedroom and kept the chocolates in the drawer and that note safely in my almirah.

I moved to the back garden and saw mom and veer of them laughing as sara was telling them something. He looks so happy.

"Where were you? I was missing you so much." Veer said wrapping his arm around my waist as i sat next to him.

"I was just keeping the token of your love safely." I said passing him a smile.

"Did you liked it?" He asked nervously.

"I loved it." I said giving him a peck on his cheek when nobody was looking.

"I'm glad. Well it's just the start. We still have a lot of time. Forgive me the day you feel you want to. No pressure babygirl." He said.

"I love you veer."

"I love you too babygirl."

✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Author talks: i know many of you want to the know part which was written in prologue. Just have some patience guys everything will be unfolded soon. For now enjoy these sweet moments of Riva and Veer.

Please vote and comment guys it keeps me motivated 🥺❤️.

Next update-: next Sunday.

How are you all doing?