| C h a p t e r : e i g h t |

Riva's pov

Riva's pov

I was sitting in the bus waiting for my bff of two months who is still late as usual.

"Did you even called him or not? I'm sure he must be sleeping till now." I said to Tanveer one of my friend.

"I did called him yaar. He will be here any minute." He said as he got busy in his phone again.

"If that idiot didn't come in a ten minutes mam will leave him here only. We are already half n hour late." I said trying to call him which was going on voicemail. This man will definitely die from my hands on day.

"Hello babygirl." I turned around and saw veer with his usual handsome face.

"You come here." I held his hand and we both settled on our seats. I punched him on his biceps.

"What was that for?" He said rubbing where I hit him.

"Mam was gonna leave you if you wouldn't have come in 10 minutes. You are so late." I said puffing.

"I wasn't interested in this trip babygirl i'm here just because you told me to come. I hate such trips." He said holding my hand in his.

"I have never been on any school trip. And as bff it's your duty to come with me. So now shut up and just enjoy." I said looking at him. It was our first trip together and I have to make it memorable for us.

"Fine." I gave him a big smile and ruffled his hair. I was looking forward to this trip. I'm so gonna enjoy especially because veer is gonna be there for me.

I looked at him and saw him sleeping with mouth open. I chuckled. He is a total different person in front of his family and me.

He is not so friendly with his friends too. He doesn't talk much to them but I know that he loves his friends. All our friends thinks that we are couple which we are not. I mean I do like veer but as a friend only. I don't know if I have some other feelings or not.

He is super protective of me and I love that. I'm glad I found this boy on my first day. It took one month for him to be freely open with me. And the last month I got to know lots of things about him. I'm happy that he can be himself in front of me.

I met his family too who are just super sweet especially his mum. She is total sweetheart. He too met my family and my dad liked him which was a surprise for me because he hardly likes any of my friends who are boy but veer managed too come in his good books.

I always talk and he just listen because he is not of much of talker. And he loves listening to me.

I just hope this trips goes well but what I didn't knew was that this trip will change my relationship with veer.

I was sitting on my bed trying to sleep but I don't think I will be able to sleep for next two weeks. That man has even taken my sleep too now.

I know what he is said is true. Mom and dad still doesn't know his true self. He is not a saint. He is a devil in disguise.

I slept after two hours and the last thought in my mind was about that devil only.

After waking up and taking a bath I was all ready to go.

"Ayesha maa." I went and hugged her.

"Where is chote papa?" I asked about mihir papa.

"He is outside in lawn with kabir and Ayaan and all others. Go and meet him. He was asking about you." I nodded and went in lawn.

The first person I saw as I went to the lawn area was the devil smirking at me while talking to chote papa.

"Chote papa." I went and hugged him. He kissed my forehead.

"You know veer here was just talking about you only." He said.

"He was. Great." I looked at him.

"I'm so proud of this guy. I mean he is such an inspiration for everyone. His company is no.1 in india in such a short span of time. Here is this guy and then there is my idiot son who is still engrossed in his video games." He said.

"Don't worry uncle. You just send Sahil to my office. I will have a talk with him." Chote papa patted his head and left to talk to dad.

"Still acting as a goody two shoes." I said looking at him.

"I'm like this only babygirl. If you think this is acting then you still don't know me." He said.

"You're absolutely nothing you show. All of this is just a facade. They don't know your true self because once they will you won't be anything." I said glaring at him.

"Okay. Then go and tell them. Let's see what will happen?" He said with a devilish smile.

"I won't because I don't want to hurt them or Ayaan uncle. My past means absolutely nothing to me just like you." I said putting on my shades.

"Feelings are mutual babygirl." He said. I walked away.

"Hey riva." Sam said coming with mahir.

"Hello bride and groom. So where are you both going?" I said as they both were dressed like that only.

"Just for some sightseeing. And you are coming with us. Some of my cousins are coming too and sara, avi, Sahil are also coming." She said.

"Fine. Lemme go and change." I went back to my room and changed my clothes.

As my went back I saw veer standing beside a car.

"Where are others?" I asked him.

"They left and you are coming with your highness. So come on let's get going." I didn't said anything and and just sat in the car. He too took the seat and started the car.

I know what Sam and Mahir were trying to do. But what they think can never happen. It's next to impossible.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Please vote and comment guys it keeps me motivated 🥺❤️.

Next update-: Tuesday.

How are you all doing?

I hope you all liked it.