| C h a p t e r : t w e n t y - n i n e |

Riva's pov

Riva's pov

The tears were flowing non-stop from my eyes as veer was crying too along with me. I wanted to say many things but i wasn't able to. And after what felt like years I finally spoke all the things that I always wanted to say to him.

"Veer you're very bad. You hurt me so bad that day with all your false accusations. I wish you had trusted me a little bit. Our relationship was always more of bff's then of a couple. You knew me from so long and then also you believed her. How could you think that I would do something like that to you? You were my bestfriend, my love, my everything. Never in my life I trusted anyone as much as I trusted you but i don't think you did. You let that girl come between our relationship and destroy it as she wanted. I don't think that it was so weak. I wanted to kill you when you said all those things to me. But how could kill my own person. I can never do that.

But as much as I want to hate you and just ignore your presence I can't. Because I know if it was your fault that day it was mine too. I should have come to talk to you afterwards. I should have talked to you and tried to sort out our differences. But what did I do? I let my anger and the hurt you cause me overpower my others feelings. I wish I came to talk to you then maybe we would been together now. I wish you had trusted me a little bit that day. I wish you had come to talk that day instead of putting all the accusations on me. I want to just go back. I don't wanna be near you veer. I wish I could leave you. All these years it was so hard for me to live without you. Everyday I used to wakeup with one thought that how you must be doing? I used to miss you so much."

I cried continuosly as I kept on telling him all what I always wanted to say to him. Veer tried to hug me but I just kept pushing his hands away. But atlast he hugged me and I let him tired of all the crying.

"I'm so sorry. I know how much I ever apologies to you it would never be enough. It wasn't your fault at all. What I did was not a mistake but a crime. You can punish me as you want but please don't ever think of leaving me. Because this time I may have survived but next time i...." Before he could say another word I gave him a tight slap.

"Don't you dare complete that sentence. How can you even think about it? Don't you have a family? What about your mom, dad, Sara? Don't you know what they all went through when your accident happened? They weren't themselves anymore. Mom was crying all day long so much that she fainted. Dad, he was just totally lost. And sara that girl she used to act so strong but i know she was crumbled from inside. Is that how much you love them? And what about me you idiot?" I slapped him again.

"What about you?" He muttered staring at me.

"I love you, you idiot. How can you think that I can live without you? Riva was made for veer and veer was made for Riva. We are two pieces of a puzzle, totally incomplete without other. I may hate you or feel like killing you sometimes but even the slightest thought of you not being there with me next day scares me a lot. I will kill you myself next time if you let this thought come in your mind again." I said looking at him as i see him smile with tears in his. He hugged me again as he kissed my hairs.

"This doesn't mean that i forgive you at all." I said to him sternly.

"I know. I want to earn my forgiveness. And i will. I will do everything to earn it because i deserve it. Once I do earn your forgiveness then I'm gonna complete all our dreams together which we always wanted to do. We are gonna do everything we ever wished to do together." He said still hugging. Looks like he isn't gonna leave me anytime soon.

"Veer you will hurt your hand. Doctor said you to give rest to your body. So please lay down." I said trying to detach myself from him.

"No. I don't wanna leave you." He said like stubborn kid.

" Okay fine. But you just lay on bed. I'll shut the door and switch off the lights." He grumbled but laid down. And i went to do all the things. After switched off the lights o laid beside him and soon found myself in his arms.

"Just don't use your right hand much." He hummed and then kissed my forehead.

"I love you babygirl."

"I love you too my idiot."

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Please vote and comment guys it keeps me motivated 🥺❤️.

Next update-: next Sunday.

How are you all doing?

I hope you all liked it.