| C h a p t e r : t h i r t y - t w o |

Riva's pov

Riva's pov

As i was drinking the wine something came in my mouth and i took it out of my mouth and it was the most beautiful diamond ring i ever saw in my life. It looked pretty expensive too.

"Veer what's this?" I asked him. He took the ring from my and hand and stood up. He came beside me and went on one knee. I opened my mouth to say something but before i could say anything veer shushed me.

"Riva, my babygirl, i love you so much that all what i say can't express what i feel for you. The first day i saw you i don't know what happened but something pulled me towards you. I felt an attraction towards you. Over the time out friendship grew my feelings for you started getting growing too. And that day when you kissed me i knew that i had to confess my love to you because i just wanted these lips to kiss me only. The way you ignored me after that i felt like i did something wrong or maybe ruined it. But when you told me what was in your heart i knew I had to tell you that i love you babygirl. You're the only one for me. The three years that i spent with were the most beautiful time of my life. The way my day started with your morning message and ended with your video calls i loved each and every part of it.

And then happened the most horrific incident that i never wanna think about again ever. It was my fault that i didn't trusted you and ended our things leaving you all alone here. There wasn't a day when i didn't missed you or thought about you. I missed you so god damn much. It was so difficult to live without you. Many a times i felt like coming back to you but then all that happened always used to come in my mind. Over the time i told myself that i hate you and i don't wanna see you ever but i knew that the moment I'll see all my feelings are gonna resurface.

That's what happened when i met you at mahir's wedding. You only become more beautiful over the time. You don't know i controlled myself from killing each and every guy who looked towards you with their creepy eyes. And then we go married I won't say i was the happiest because i had this thought in my mind that you'll again break my trust and that's why i created that contract but i knew i will be the one who'll destroy it.

The day i come to know the truth of what really happened that day i just couldn't forgive myself and that's why i stormed away from there because i couldn't meet your eyes. The guilt of not trusting you was killing me from inside. I knew i had to come back to you and ask for the forgiveness and that's what I was gonna do until that accident happened and all i could see at that moment were the time i spent with you. The last words that came out of my mouth was your beautiful name. I feared that of died without asking for forgiveness it will always be a regret.

Ri, i regret not trusting you. Even after all what i did you took care of me and never left mr for a moment. I want to ask for your forgiveness. Please forgive me for all the pain i caused you, i promise to never let another tear come in your eyes.

I love you Riva Veer Agnihotri. Will you forgive this husband of yours?" He said as he held his ears. Tears were continuosly flowing from my eyes. When i didn't said anything for a minute a year escaped his eyes.

"Yo..you do.. don't wa..anna..." Before he could say anything i bent down and kissed his lips. He reciprocated the kiss and we both cried as we kissed each other. He held me close to himself. We broke the kiss and and our foreheads were touching each others as i looked in his eyes.

"I can't forgive you now veer because I've forgiven you long time back. I was just waiting for the right time. I love you Veer Agnihotri. I love you so much. You better not leave me this time veer because i don't think I'll be able to li..." He kissed my lips fiercely and gave me a punishing kiss.

"I will kiss you again if you say this." I smiled through the tears as i hugged him close to myself. After we broke the kiss he held my ring finger put the ring on my finger. And kissed my hand as i blushed.

"Let's go home now." He said and then we both sat back in the helicopter as it flied back.

After reaching home dad called veer to his office room for discussing something about  party. I went back to my room and moved to the balcony as i changed in one of veer's t-shirt which was too long for so i didn't wear any bottoms. I was thinking of telling veer about that incident but i didn't wanted to spoiled our day. I'll tell him tomorrow.

As i was reminiscing all that happened today i started blushing. A pair of hands surrounded my waist from back as he kissed my cheeks and he kept his chin on my shoulder.

"Are you trying to tease me wearing my t-shirt and nothing at all?" He whispered in my ear as he boy my earlobe. I felt a shiver ran inside my body.

"Maybe i am." I said as i turned around and he held me close to himself. He picked me up in bridal style and as he took me back to our room. He laid me on bed and then shed his cloth leaving him only in his boxers. He laid down beside me and held me close to himself as i snuggled into him more.

"Veer." He hummed waiting for me to continue.

"Make me yours." He looked at me as i said this i just blinked my eyes and that was all it took for him to ravish me all night long. I felt complete as he made me feel the luckiest women. We both slept around early morning after making love all night.

"I love you V."

"I love you too baby girl."

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Please vote and comment guys it keeps me motivated 🥺❤️.

How are you all doing?

I hope you all liked it.