| C h a p t e r : t e n |

Riva's pov

Riva's pov

"Hello riva. It's Riley. Riley Cooper, Veer's friend." Shit. How can Riley Cooper, the singer can be this devil's best friend.

"Am I dreaming or what?" I said staring at her. And then I felt a pinch on my arm.

"What the hell? Are you nuts? Who pinches someone so hard?" I glared at veer while rubbing my arm.

"Me. And stop looking at her like you will just kiss her now." He said adjusting the side mirror.

"Maybe I will. What's your problem?" I said smirking.

"For god's sake she has a boyfriend and last time I checked you weren't a lesbian." He said. Before I could argue Riley interrupted.

"Stop it you two. You are literally worse than kids. Both of you now just keep your mouth shut." She said glaring at both of us. Damn she looks hot even when she is angry.

Veer started driving the car silently and I looked back and saw her busy in her phone doing something. I poked her on the leg.

"Can I say something?" I said making innocent face.

"Yeah sure." She said keeping her phone in her handbag.

"I'm so glad to meet you in real life you know. I love your songs and you are really very beautiful. I'm really a big fan of your. You and Cole look super cute together. I mean he is also super hot. Just made for each other." I rambled everything.

"Thank you so much riva. I heard s lot about you too. And you seem a really good person. I'm sure we will be great friends."
She said smiling.

"Is cole coming too? I mean you both are always together." I asked curiously.

"Oh yeah. He has some pending projects but he will come in two to three days." She had a smile when she talked about cole. They really do love each other a lot.

"So how come you became friend with this devil I mean veer?" I asked her. She laughed and I could see veer glaring at me.

"You know I heard it." He muttered.

"Good for you."

"We were in the same college and as you know veer loves music so we connected from there and then in five years I mean we become bff's. He looks tough and strict type of guy but he is a total softie." She said praising him.

"Only to you." I muttered.

For rest of the ride we both talked and I got to know her a lot. We reached the place and I saw all my friends enjoying. We all got out of the car.

"Sam look who's here?" I shouted for Samaira. She looked at me and then when I moved aside she saw Riley. For a moment she was shocked just like me and but then she came running towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Omg omg omg tell me I'm not dreaming." She said breaking the hug.

"I'm sure you're not dreaming Samaira. I'm here for your and Mahir's wedding." Riley said laughing at her over enthusiastic behaviour.

After that everyone met Riley and most of them were shocked. She was now talking to Sara.

"So devil huh? Veer whispered from the back and I felt goosebumps in my whole body. He moved and came in front of me.

"Yeah. You are a devil." I said composing myself.

"Babygirl you haven't seen the devil in me yet. I don't know what will happen to you when you will." He said looking at me.

"I saw that years back Mr Veer Agnihotri if you don't know. You were a devil then and you are a devil now." I said angrily reminiscing the past.

"If I come to describe you, you won't be able to hear that. So you better shut your mouth."

"You did that once veer. What's stopping you now. Oh yeah. Sara your sister and your friends will see your true self and will know that how disgusting human you are." I said.

"First look at yourself Ms Riva Raichand then talk about me. You're not a saint either. You know what you are worse then if not less." He said and then left.

Tears started forming in my eyes. I saw the girls washroom and went in one of the cubicle.

I can't let that man's words affect me. Why can't he just let me be happy for one moment. He has to make me cry every day because that's what I am doing since yesterday. How can you change this much veer? Where is the boy that I met at first? What happened to him? Why did you changed?

"Riva I have to confess something." Trevor said sitting in front of me.

We all were now enjoying near the lake. Everyone was swimming or dancing. I was just sitting on a rock when Trevor came. He was my classmate.

"Yeah. Tell me." I said looking at him.

"Can we talk somewhere private?" He asked. I nodded and then we moved to a quieter area.

"Riva the thing is that I love you. I love a lot. The day I first saw you I was totally mesmerized. I didn't had the guts then but today I just wanted let this all out. You are really the most most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I will be really lucky to have you in my life. So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as he held my hands.

I was just shocked of what all he said. I hardly even know him. But before I could respond someone came and punched him on his face. Trevor fell back. It was veer. He was looking super angry. He held Trevor's collar.

"You moron. How dare you held her hands and say something like that to her? You bastard." He punched him again.

"Veer leave him." I held his hand before he could punch him again. He left him.

"Trevor just leave from here." I said looking at him. He left from there.

Before I could say something veer hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

"Veer what happened? What was that? I asked him.

"I don't know what came over me but I just couldn't see him doing that. You are only mine babygirl." He said as he hugged me again.

Veer was going through the same thing like me. These different feelings are just blooming in our hearts slowly slowly. I'm seeing him more than friend now. He is not just my friend only now. He is more than that for me. But I don't know what. Only time will tell that.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Please vote and comment guys it keeps me motivated 🥺❤️.

Next update-: Tuesday.

How are you all doing?

I hope you all liked it.