| C h a p t e r : e i g h t e e n |

*Read the note at last

Riva's pov

"What the hell are you saying?" I put my hands on ear as I didn't want to become a deaf before my wedding only.

"I'm saying that me and veer are getting married after 3 weeks and day after tomorrow is our engagement." I said each word clearly. But my idiotic friend was just sitting there with am opened mouth.

"Wow. I left you speechless. Now close your mouth if you don't want a fly in your mouth." I said as she closed her mouth.

"I knew you guys were endgame but that doesn't mean you get married so suddenly." She said making a pouting face.

"Shut up. I marrying him just because of dad. He thinks veer is perfect for me and we both still love each other. He wants to see me get married so I just thought to give it a try." I lied the last part. I just didn't want anyone to know about our contract marriage.

"Whatever you say. Oh my gosh it's your engagement in two days gurl. Get up we have to go for shopping. We will take your both mom's and Veer's mom and sara too. It will be fun." She said excitedly. She went out of the room to inform mom about the plans.

We were never an endgame. Veer and Riva aren't made for each. How foolish I was to believe that we both will always be together. It was all a big lie. It is because of that trip we thought we are soulmates. That bloody trip changed our relationship.

"Riva yaar come na. Everyone's playing and enjoying. You have to join us. Even your veer is there and that sienna is all over your man. Get up if you don't won't her to flirt with veer." Tina said trying to pull me up. All the students were outside playing truth and dare. It was last day of our trip and teacher's gave us permission to play at night. They all already went to their camps. I was just too lazy to go outside but I can't let the bitch have veer.

"First of all he isn't my man. Secondly let's go afterall he is my bff and I can't leave him alone like that." I said getting up and wearing some sweatshirt.

"Just stop it. Everyone can see that you guys like no no no love each other. The way he care for you, protects you and is super possessive you isn't hidden from us. And you also said that day that you have a crush on him. Also the way you got jealous today was so hilarious to watch." She said all in one breath.

My big mouth might have confessed one day that I had a crush on veer. But that's doesn't mean that I love him. I mean he is handsome, cute and he care for me a lot but... Do I really love him?

"Oh hello madam. Come out of your dreamland. Let's go." She held my dragged me outside.

All the students were sitting in a circle. Veer's left side was vacant and I'm 100% sure he kept it for me. But then I saw sienna sitting at Veer's right side and she was literally trying to touch him again and again.

I moved and sat beside veer and wrapped my hands around him. He looked at me and then passed me a smile. He looks so handsome when he smiles.

"I thought you wanted to sleep." He said holding me.

"I wanted to but not anymore. I can't leave you alone with this bit- I meant Sienna." I said making an innocent face. He hates when I swear.

"So now tha everyone's is here. Let's start the game. I will spin the bottle." One of the boys said. And then the game started. The dares given and truth's asked weren't easy at all. I just wish the bottle doesn't stop on me.

"Riva riva riva." Everyone started shouting my name and then I saw that the bottle stopped on me. What the heck? Luck isn't on my side.

"So what you will take miss riva? Truth or dare?" One of the jocks asked me. He was the same guy with whom veer fought on first day.

I knew that of I choose truth then he will ask me something tricky which I don't want to answer so I chose dare.

"Brave girl. I have perfect dare for you. You have to kiss the most handsome guy present here. And that guy must have to kiss you back. Let's start. You can always come to me. I would love to kiss you." He said smirking.

"She won't do anything like that." Veer roared. I held his hand to stop him from beating the boy.

"Veer calm down." I said as I held his face in my hands. And it worked he calmed down a little bit. I stood up but veer held my hand.

"You believe me na." I whispered. He nodded and left my hand.

I moved around the circle and looked at all boys present there. I knew who I was gonna kiss. I just hope he kiss me back because I li-like him. After taking a whole round I stopped in front of veer.

I sat down and took his face between my palm and placed my lips on his. Everything around us seemed to have been frozen in its place as I kept my lips on his.

He didn't react for a good minute and I suddenly became self conscious.

Tears welled in my eyes as I pulled back and was about to get way from him when he tugged my wrist back and pulled on onto his lap.

Before I could say anything he placed his lips on mine this time. My eyes stared at him while he took his sweet time in ravishing my lips with his. A small moan escaped my lips as his once soft and passionate kiss turned into rough and fast. He moved his lips on mine with a bruising force until we both ran out of breath.

My thoughts broke off as Samaira came in room again.

"Riva yaar I left you to get ready not to go in your lala land. Get your lazy up this moment." She shouted and I ran on bathroom to get ready and because I didn't wanted to face her wrath.

Two days until our fates our sealed.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

So guys i want to talk about the last chapter. There were hardly any comments on last chapter which was really disappointing. Are you guys really liking this story or not?
I don't want to bore you guys by posting a long message regarding this but guys do tell me. Your comments let me know that how you feel about this story. If you aren't liking it I can stop this story.

Please vote and comment guys it keeps me motivated 🥺❤️.

Next update-: I don't know when.

How are you all doing?

I hope you all liked it.