Sidetrip

Ellie's POV

3 days since I'm away from home and I already miss Zach so much but he's refraining from calling me much dahil baka humabol lang sya dito sa Vigan for missing me.

While taking a break in filming, Zach suddenly call me at agad ko naman itong sinagot. 

"I thought you'll refrain from calling me? so what is this all about  now?" bungad ko sakanya. 

"I'm really sorry for that but you already know the reason right? I'll just miss you more and more" paliwanag nya. 

"Off course I know"I said and I suddenly missed him more, "By the way, why did you call instead of asking Amber?" tanong ko ulit sakanya.

"The deal in Tagaytay is actually a success, and I want you to be the first person to know it" balita nya and I'm really happy for him. 

"Congrats! so how's the research project with Isabelle going?" tanong ko din. 

"Well, we're still working on it" tipid nyang sagot and it seems like they're still struggling.  "Anyway, I need to go, Amber and Belle is waiting in the car" dagdag nya and I also have a scene to wrap up so I said my Goodbyes.

"Good luck then... I love you" bulong ko over the call.

Then he Immediately replied "I love you too, take care both of you" before hanging up the call. 

My stylist caught me blushing when she suddenly entered my van.  

"Sana all!" she said teasing me. 

Amber actually texted me some updates especially when it's about Zach and she just updated me that they made a stop at the Sky Ranch in Tagaytay and that is a very good place, I really wish they could enjoy their stay there.

I'm also looking forward to go home dahil baka mapa-aga ang uwi ko since the shoot is going smoothly.

(Belle's POV)

"This place is great, look at those sceneries! riding a Ferris wheel will be so much fun and romantic, don't you think?" tanong ko kay Zach while he's enjoying his cup of coffee and watching the Ferris wheel rotating upright. 

"I know right, and I wish I could bring Ellie here" he said.

Heto na naman tayo, It really upsets me every time he mention Ellie's name.

"But this is not Ellie's thing" sagot ko sakanya. 

"Huh? really? but she loves trying new things, I'm sure she's gonna love it" He said taking Ellie's side. 

"If Ellie's here, I'm sure she's going to be with Amber sitting in a café" pag-iinsist ko sakanya. 

"I bet she's not" he insist.

Ilang sandali!sa pag-iikot namin, napansin ko ang poster ng isang fireworks display na gaganapin mamayang alas syete (7:00 pm) ng gabi. 

"Can we stay until the fireworks over?" tanong ko at tinuro ko sakanya ang poster na nakita ko. 

He checked his watch before agreeing.

"Sure, why not!" He said.

While waiting for the fireworks display, we decided  to have a ride in a double decker carousel,  sky cruiser and log coaster and I took some photos to share it on my Instagram account.

I just love it how our old classmates in US thought that we're dating.

Pagbaba namin ni Zach ng Log coaster, agad kaming sinalubong ni Amber and took a candid shot.