Doom and comfort

Zach's POV

The anniversary celebration was immediately called off nang malaman ni Mamita ang nangyari. Agad silang sumugod sa hospital while Ellie is still in the operating room.

Mamita just slapped me before I could say anything.

"I knew it! We shouldn't have trusted you!" she said in anger.

"Ma, enough!" pag-aawat ng tatay ni Ellie.

"Now that everyone finally knows that this marriage is fake, I hope that you know where you belong and that includes our family," she said at agad hinanap ang doctor.

"How's Ellie?" her father asked and I just explained everything that happened including my signing of abortion consent. "I'm sorry,"

"I know that you only did what you think is right, Ellie will be fine, she's strong. My only concern is about the truth of those photos circling in social media, tell me when you're ready" sagot nya nalang at sinundan si Mamita.

Ellie woke up, few hours after the operation. I didn't dare to make Ellie see me kaya nasa labas lang ako ng kwarto nya, I know she really hates me now.

Ellie immediately asks for our baby.

"Mamita, I still have my baby right? He survive right?" she asked Mamita but she can't even tell her the painful news.

"Jeni, I still have Ali right?" She asked again but Jeni couldn't answer too.

"Dad? My baby is alive right? he's still with me right?" He asked her father as well.

Ellie cried loudly and I can't bear to see her like that. I'm too scared to face her right now. I just cried outside the door habang pinapakinggan syang umiyak.

"I'm so useless, I should've protected my baby!!" She shouted in anger and started hurting herself.

"Please Ellie, don't be like this, it's not your fault" paki-usap ni Mamita sakanya.

"No Ma, kasalanan ko ang lahat, he didn't even have a chance to look at the world, it's my fault Ma" Ellie continued crying and my heart is also breaking from the inside.

They called the doctor and injected her with some sedatives to calm her down.

Ilang sandali, lumabas na ang tatay ni Ellie.

"I think it's only right that you didn't see her. Alam kong alam mo na ang mangyayari kapag nagpakita ka pa sakanya diba?" He said and I clearly know that.

"I hope you can do something about the mess that you and Isabelle created." He said and it reminded me that I do have some unfinished business with Belle.

Di nagtagal, Amber came running to me.

"Sir everything's a mess right now. Dinagsa ng mga reporters ang kumpanya kanina and now they're at the hospital lobby waiting to interview you. Nalaman nadin nila ang tungkol sa kalagayan ni Ellie"

"Pa, please take care of Ellie for me" paalam ko sa tatay ni Ellie and he just nodded at ako naman aayusin muna ang dapat na ayusin.

"Oo nga pala sir, I think you also have to know that Belle is also hospitalized."

"Anong pakulo nya na naman ito?" I asked. She's hungry for attention again. Ireally hate her now.

"No sir, totoo to, I brought her here matapos syang hindi makatayo nang matulak mo sya kanina." Paliwanag naman ni Amber.

"You can take care of her. She doesn't have any relatives here anymore not even me." Tipid kong sagot at umalis an.

Belle's POV