A baby is coming?

Jethro's POV

"Shit! what've I done!!" kairita.. I didn't know that she's really in love with that guy! I thought everything was just an act... at si Zach Montgomery pa talaga?

"Jeth? what happen? I heard you just barged-into Ms. Ellie's Room" Tanong ni Kayla habang sinusundan ako. 

"I mess it up! that was a wrong move!" I said then I suddenly remember that it was Kayla who told me about it, kaya napahinto ako at nilingon sya.

"Oo nga pala... It was you who  took the photo, right?... and you told me that Zach is  with Ms. Ellie? Did you plan all of this mess?" tanong ko naman.

"What? of course not! sinabi ko lang naman yung nakita ko... at ikaw ang nanggulo!" sagot pa nya. 

"No... You made me do that!!"  trying to composed myself in anger.

"At least ngayon alam mo na that Ms. Ellie isn't a saint... she's also a bitch!" sagot ni Kayla. mukhang hindi nya rin alam ang pinagsasabi nya.

 "At least ngayon alam na ng lahat na ahas din pala sya.. ano nalang kaya ang iisipin ng asawa nya kapag nalaman nyang lumalandi ang asawa nya sa isang investor ng film?" she added smirking na mas pinagtataka ko.

"You really didn't know did you?" tanong ko sakanya.

"Know what?" she said confirming that I am right.

 "You really made yourself a fool Kayla " I said in disbelief, ngayon maliwanag na sakin that she really used me.  "Zach Montgomery is Ms. Ellie's husband, legally!" I said and she was also surprised like I did. 

She really did make herself a fool.

ELLIE's POV  2 days later...

"Are you really okay? should I bring you to the hospital" Zach asked while I'm still laying on our bed.

It's been two days already and I cannot perform well, I think I ate something  that made me vomit a lot and it makes me very weak. Direk canceled my shoots till I get better but I really feel worst.

"I'll be fine" lying to him.

"Pero namumutla kana and regular meds isn't working on you" he insisted, staring on my condition.

He can't work if he's worried so I gave him assurance that he didn't need to worry "I'll be fine, just go to work, I'll call you if there's any, kaya huwag kana mag-alala."

He left in no choice but he sent Amber to watch me instead, despite of telling him not to worry. I finally got up when I felt better and walked to the kitchen to find something to eat but nothing stirs my appetite.

A sudden knocked interrupted me then I saw Amber standing on the door carrying a basket full of fruits.

"How are you feeling Ms. Ellie?" looking at me like she's trying to know my condition.

"Hindi mo naman kailangang pumunta dito... I  can call Jeni instead" paliwanag ko naman sakanya.

"I'm just following orders Ms. Ellie and If you call Jeni, sino naman ang maiiwan sa hotel?" paliwanag nya naman which also enlightensme.  Sinamahan niya ako sa harap ng garden para mag relax and surprisingly, she also brought her laptop with her. I guess she's still working while keeping me company.

"So what are are you up to? I'm sure you're not going to have a dip in a pool" teasing and stirring up her work.

She  looked at me with troubled look  then she showed me something on her laptop.