9

Zishan was shocked at what he saw in the room. Two of his gang members were manhandling Jungkook and trying to tie him up. Jungkook had duct tape on his mouth to keep him from making noise and tears in his eyes.

Zishan doesn't know if it was the fact that they were touching Jungkook or the fact that they were making him cry, but he was beyond pissed.

He dropped his items, quickly made his way to the men and pushed both of them off of Jungkook. "Get the fuck off of him", Zishan yelled at the pair. He climbed over one and began to punch the man repeatedly. He doesn't like it when people touch his things.

What? His things? Jungkook isn't his. Why would he think that?

That thought only made Zishan begin punching the man harder. Suddenly, the other man pushed Zishan off of his partner and began to choke him. Zishan only felt his airway being blocked by the two rough hands and the crushing weight of the man's body on him.

The man suffocating him leaned down to his face. "I ain't wanna kill you, Z. But I got orders. You should have just let us do what we had to do", he said. The man leaned back up.

Zishan felt himself beginning to slip away. His eyes started to shut when someone behind the man yelled and hit him up side the head. The man lost consciousness and fell off of Zishan. Zishan inhaled as much air as he could and sat up. He looked up and saw Jungkook holding one of the chair's arm rest with both shakey hands.

Jungkook looked scared out of his mind. Zishan stood up and began to walk to him. "Oh my- did I kill him?", Jungkook asked as he cried harder. Zishan wasn't good with comforting people. He lightly grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled him out of the room.

Zishan locked the door to make sure the men didn't escape. They will be delt with.

Zishan and Jungkook were on their way to Hunter's office. On the way there, Jungkook was crying non-stop. He was going to be kidnapped a second time and this time he didn't know what type of things they would do to him.

"Aye, quit cryin. You good now, aight? I gotchu", Zishan said softly. Jungkook couldn't stop though. Zishan thought. The chocolates! Maybe that will work, even just a little bit.

Zishan let go of Jungkook and made him face him. "I dropped my stuff at da door back there. Imma be back. Stay here", he said, getting ready to leave.

"No! Please don't leave me alone!", Jungkook said in a broken voice. Zishan turned around and saw Jungkook tugging on the hem of his shirt with both hands. His nose, cheeks, and ears were red from crying.

Zishan nodded. "Aight, aight. Come on", he said. Jungkook hurriedly hopped to him and grabbed him around his waist due to the height difference.

Zishan lifted his arms in suprise and stood there for a second before wrapping an arm around Jungkook. They walked back to the room. Before they made it to the door, Zishan saw that the bag he had dropped looked trampled over. Realization hit him. He jolted toward the door, making Jungkook let go of him. Jungkook watched the man run away and began to hug himself, missing the warmth.

Zishan looked through the glass of the door and saw that the men who were on the floor were no longer there. He opened the door to make sure, which only confirmed the situation.

Jungkook walked slowly toward him, afraid of what he might say but knew what the reality was. Zishan became furious. "FUCK!", he yelled as he slammed the door on his way out of the room, making Jungkook jump from fear. Zishan knelt down to the bag and saw the broken blow pop and busted Gatorade bottle. He sighed, releaved that the chocolate bar was unharmed.

"L-let's just go to Hunter now. Maybe he can catch them", Jungkook said. Zishan nodded. "Why da fuck didn't I realize that they needed a key in da first place to get in the damn room", he said with a growl. Jungkook gripped his oversized shirt and gulped. He didn't know if this would be one of those moments Marques was talking about. Where Zishan just loses it.

He stood up slowly and faced Jungkook. Jungkook became even more scared by the look he was giving him. He knew that it wasn't for him but the fact that he saw it, gave him chills. His towering figure didn't make the look any better.

"Les go", Zishan said, walking in the direction of Hunter's office. Jungkook nodded.

They made it to Hunter's office and walked right in. Hunter was at his desk, counting money. He looked up at the pair, placing his money down afterwards.

"Wut up?", he said. "Some dudes busted in here and tried to take him. They gone now. I tried to lock em in da room but I forgot they had a key", he said. Hunter began to look pissed. He looked over at Jungkook. "You see they faces?", he asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Aight, imma handle it. All I need fah you to do, is say who it is", Hunter said. Jungkook nodded again. "Okay", he said.

Hunter looked him over. "Go get him some other clothes. He don't look right wearing yo stuff", Hunter said. Zishan looked behind him, at Jungkook, and thought he looked good in his clothes.

"Aight, we gotta go shopping soon though. He need his own clothes", Zishan said. Hunter nodded and waved them off. Zishan turned back to the scared boy behind him and grabbed his arm, walking out of the office. "You gon be sleepin somewhere else. And I'm gon be the only one who know where so nobody try tah get you again, aight, chopsticks?", he said, staring at him. Jungkook nodded. "Mkay, hyung", Jungkook said. Jungkook looked at the floor out of embarrassment. It just slipped out. He didn't mean to say that to him.

"Alright, les go", Zishan said, ignoring what Jungkook said. He didn't know Korean and thought Jungkook was just making a noise.

Jungkook began to blush as Zishan dragged him around by the arm. His arm was sliding farther and farther down, getting close to his hand. Jungkook stared at their hands, waiting for them to touch but was interrupted by Zishan voice.

"We here", he said. Jungkook snapped out of it and looked at the new room. It was slightly smaller than his earlier room but looked more comfortable. He raced to the bed and jumped on it. The covers and pillow was very soft and the mattress was bouncy. Jungkook sighed.

"Here", he heard Zishan's deep voice say. Jungkook opened his eyes and saw Zishan pointing a chocolate bar at him. Jungkook sat up and took the treat shyly. "Thank you", he said. Dare he say it again?

"Hyung", Jungkook said, keeping his eyes on the candy bar. Zishan grunted and pulled up a chair next to the bed. It was silent in the room apart from Jungkook unwrapping the candy. He broke a piece off and placed the candy in his mouth. The sweet taste almost made him moan. He hadn't eaten candy since he was kidnapped.

He looked at Zishan who was staring off into space. He looked at the treat in front of him and thought.

He broke the candy bar in half and presented it to Zishan. Zishan snapped out of his daydream and looked at Jungkook. He looked so innocent.

"I got that for you", he said. "Please", Jungkook said, biting his lower lip out of habit. Zishan looked at the chocolate and then back at Jungkook. He grabbed the chocolate and bit into it. Jungkook smiled at that.

Zishan looked up and caught his stare. Jungkook looked away quickly. In that moment, Zishan wanted to protect this boy the best that he can.

I changed the amount that Minjun owes Hunter cause I just needed it to make more sense. 2 mil is too little and I needed something that was close to his net value so it could make sense that it was taking time to pay him off.

Hey yall, I know it's been a month but here you go. Love you.

AND BTW, WHO WAS GON TELL ME THIS DUDE GOT A REAL EYEBROW PIERCING LIKE AKAGAJABAJAHGJ HE LOOK FINE ASL