6

It had been about six days since Jungkook was taken. Zishan had just entered the hideout and was on his way to Jungkook's room. It was his turn to watch him. "Sup, lil man? I just left kook in the room. He just chillin right now. And by the way, I gave him some uh yo old clothes cause his is bein washed. Ya know he be a lil stanky sometimes. Anyway, you should be fine down there. Bye. Oh and say hi to your momma for me", one of the gang members said to him. Zishan never really liked him. He talked too much and he was pretty sure that he liked his mom.

Zishan just nodded at the man and walked past him. He sipped on his slurpee that he had bought before coming there.

As he was about to walk past a room, he heard voices talking. "We should just kill the bitch. He aight worth shit and it's not like his pops gon pay what he owe", someone said. "Right. Hunter goin soft or somethin. If it was up to me, the bitch would have been dead as soon as his ass was in the van", someone else said. There was laughter. Zishan's heart sank for some reason.

"And then the bitch tried to run away? Nah, das when he woulda caught a bullet right between his ugly ass forehead", the first man said. Zishan was starting to regret telling them about Jungkook trying to escape. He wanted to burst through the door but wouldn't know what to say. He didn't know why he wanted to burst through the door. And he didn't know why he didn't like it when they referred to him as 'bitch'.

He began to walk away. "Next time he tries to run away, he gettin the glock", someone said before their voices faded out. Zishan recognized their voices. They used to be really close to his dad.

He opened the door to Jungkook's room and saw him eating a poptart.

Zishan didn't know what hit him. His jaw went loose and his eyes widened underneath his sunglasses at the sight before him.

Jungkook was sat on the bed and watching the show that was playing. He was sitting crisscrossed, wearing one of his shirts that hung off one of his shoulders, showing his collarbone and exposing his smooth neck. He also had on a pair of basketball shorts, the ones that he used in school for P.E. class in middle school. But the best part was his hair. He had put his long hair in a lop sided ponytail with some of his hair sticking out. Seeing that almost made him forget what those gangsters said about him.

Zishan didn't move until Jungkook looked over at him. He walked to a chair and sat down. "Hey, Z. Guess what?", Jungkook said, standing up. As he was standing up, Jungook leaned forward and the shirt exposed one of his nipples. Zishan looked back up at the boy's face.

He tried to focus on the boy's words and push the image out of his head.

"What?", he asked sighing as Jungkook walked toward him, as if he was irritated. "I get to see my dad this week!", he said. Zishan looked up at the younger boy.

"Hunter lettin' you?", he asked him. Jungkook nodded. He walked closer to him and grabbed the slurpee from his hand. "Aye, next time ask or I'm not gonna let you take a bath for a week. The fuck wrong wit you?", Zishan said sitting up.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and sipped on the slurpee. Zishan thought he looked kind of cute.

"Alright, alright. I thought we were friends", Jungkook said handing the drink back and walking back to his bed. "I don't know who told you that and even if we were, don't just be takin people stuff. Actin like you in kindergarten uh somethin", Zishan said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

It went silent. Zishan was looking at Jungkook, admiring the revealed skin and how smooth and pure it looked, while Jungkook was watching the uninteresting show.

Jungkook was three seconds away from dying of boredom. He looked over at Zishan who was already looking at him, and stared at him.

"What you want, chopsticks?", he asked. "Can we play a game or somethin?", Jungkook asked. Zishan thought for a minute.