1

"Do you have my money yet?", Hunter, the leader of Black Disciples, a ruthless gang, said to Minjun, an infamous billionaire. Minjun swallowed and rubbed his hands together nervously as he looked down at the ground.

Hunter was sitting in a chair, surrounded by his henchmen. He was quite big. His belly was out, with him only wearing a black and gold robe and some baggy jeans. His head was shaved and he had scars on his body.

Minjun only wished he hadn't done business with this man.

"I-I don't have it", he said. His blood ran cold when he heard a gun had been cocked. He gulped.

"You gonna have to speak up. I thought I heard you say you ain't got my money", he said, leaning forward in his chair. To say Hunter is dangerous is an understatement. So to see Mr. Jeon trimbling in fear was expected.

"I had it at first. I swear. Someone robbed me two days ago. They hacked into my personal account and drained it dry", he said waving his hands as he spoke.

Hunter looked at him as if he was growing another head. He scoffed. "You expec' me ta believe dat some random dude decided to rob you two days befo' you paid me? Shoot dis foo'. He really tryin me", Hunter said.

Minjun widened his eyes and began to panic. "Wait, please! I'll get it back. Fast!", he tried to convince them. One of the henchmen walked toward him and placed the cold weapon on the man's temple as he closed his eyes shut.

Then there was a faint buzzing sound. The room went silent. Hunter had a puzzled looked on his face as he looked around at his men, who were looking at each other too.

Minjun opened one eye when he realized that he wasn't dead yet.

Hunter then looked at Minjun when he realized that it was coming from him. Minjun opened his other eye.

He gulped at Hunter's intense stare. Hunter signaled for one of his men to search him. He patted his body and finally got the phone that was ringing. He pulled it out and looked at the screen. "Who is it", he asked. The henchman read the caller id. "It says 'Son'", he said.

Hunter raised an eyebrow. "Answer it", he ordered Minjun. He grabbed the phone after it was shoved in his chest and answered it.

"Hello?", he asked in the phone. Hunter leaned back in his chair, staring daggers at the man on the phone. "Put it on speaker", Hunter demanded with a look so cold that Minjun could have sworn the temperature dropped a few degrees. He did as he was told.

"Appa, what is taking so long? And where is my food that I asked for?", his son said in Korean. Minjun looked at Hunter. "What did I tell you about speaking Korean? We will talk in English", he scolded his son in English.

"Okay, whatever. Where are you?", his son said, this time in English. Minjun swallowed as he looked up at Hunter. Hunter looked as if he was five seconds away from ripping his head off.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be home soon", he said. He pulled at his collar and looked at the guys around him. "Well I'm supposed to be somewhere in a little bit so I'm just going to eat out", his son said.

"No, don't leave the house. Just stay put", he said as he saw a smirk grow on Hunter's face.

"Why?", he asked. Minjun was sweating at this point. "Just don't. I will see you when I get home. Goodbye, Jungkook. I love you", Minjun said, saying the last sentence in his native language. He hung up the phone and placed it back in his pocket, preparing for his death.

Hunter was smiling by now. Minjun didn't know how to take that. Throughout all the years he has been doing business with him, he had never seen this man smile before.