2

Marques drove out of the neighborhood with the gold car following him.

He looked in the rearview mirror and looked at the henchmen who were tying the man they had just kidnapped hands up and putting a cloth in his mouth. Some scratches were visible from two of their faces since the man had put up quite the fight. He had either pulled their masks off and scratched them or they took it off and he scratched them.

He sighed and pulled the mask from his face and put his eyes back to the road. "Good job guys. Hunter will probably give you guys extra for gettin hurt but for now, make sure he is tied good", he said glancing back once or twice.

The ride back to the hideout was quiet, aside from the small grunts from the man they had just kidnapped.

When they pulled up, they all jumped out and the henchmen were walking Mr. Jeon's son into the building.

Marques put his dreads into a ponytail and knocked on the door. Mr. Jeon's son looked around and saw nothing but broken down houses and trees. He then heard a buzzer go off, signaling that the door was open. Marques opened the door and allowed everyone in. Mr. Jeon's son looked up and saw a camera above the door.

He was beyond scared and followed his captors in the building. Marques pushed the young boy down the hall. There were thugs looking at the boy as if he was some sort of traitor. "Tell my pops that I got the kid so we can meet at the place we usually meet up when he tells us stuff", he ordered the henchman. He scurried away, doing as his boss' son said.

Marques continued to walk the younger male to the meeting area. He looked at him and saw that the cloth was still in his mouth. He pulled the cloth out and the kidnapped man bit at him. Luckily, Marques pulled his hand away in time before the male could sink his teeth into him.

"Woah, down boy", Marques joked, letting out a chuckle.

"Why am I here?", the male asked while looking around before landing his eyes on the taller man.

"You just gotta wait and see, chopsticks", he said.

The henchman reached Hunter's room and knocked. "Who is it", Hunter asked as if he really didn't care. "You don't know me but I helped your son with getting the Chinese kid", he said behind the door. A cough was heard from behind the door. "Aight, come in", Hunter said. The man opened the door and saw his boss was rolling up a blunt with two girls on both sides of him.

The air was foggy as if they had already smoked. He saw the ash tray and saw one of the blunts was still burning from prior use.

"Marques wanted me to tell you that we got him and that he's waiting in the room where we meet all the time", he said. Hunter nodded. He finished making his blunt and placed the new object behind his ear. He stood up and walked pasted the gang member.

The member looked at the two females that were still sitting on the couch and watched them giggle and wink at him.

He smirked at that and closed the door, following his boss.

They arrived at the meeting area and everyone was there. Including the kidnapped man. There was a long table and everyone was either sitting around it or standing.

Hunter eyed the young man and sat down. "Aight, I want yall to know this lil man is gon' be here for a while. Don't touch him unless I say so", Hunter said in his husky voice, pointing to the kidnapped man as he took a seat at the end of the table.

"What's yo name?", he asked the victim. The young man looked around at all of the gang members around him and then back at Hunter. "J-Jungkook", he said, still shaking from fear. Hunter nodded. "We just gonna call you kook", Hunter said, knowing he won't remember his name otherwise. "Why am I here?", Jungkook asked. He had wanted to ask that from the very beginning.

Hunter leaned forward, making his chains jingle. "Yo pops has some money he owes us and we wanna make sure he pays", Hunter said with a smirk on his face. Jungkook widened his eyes. "No, you see, you have the wrong person. My dad owns a very rich company and he would never get involved with-", Jungkook said, stopping himself.

Hunter furrowed his eyebrows. "What? He'll never get involved with people like us?", Hunter said. Jungkook gulped. Before anymore tension built up, the door to the meeting room was pushed open. "My bad, unc. Momma wanted me to wash the car before I left", Zishan said, shirt looking a little wet. Hunter looked over at Zishan. "Yeah, I know how yo momma is", he said as he chuckled. Zishan looked around the room and landed his eyes on the most beautiful boy he had ever seen.

His jaw length, wavy, black hair, big slanted eyes, smooth skin, a nose he wasn't used to seeing, and lips so soft looking and pink. He almost thought he was a girl. He wanted to stare, so bad, but looked at his uncle.

"Who's the Chinese dude", Zishan asked so he could have an excuse to stare at him. "Dis kook. He's gon' be stayin' with us for a while. Marques is lookin after him and I want you to too", Hunter said. Zishan snapped his head over to his uncle. "But I wasn't the one who got him. Why do I have to babysit?", he asked.

Hunter took the joint from his ear and pulled a lighter out of his pocket. "You still new. I want you to practice this kinda thing cause it's gon' be happenin' a lot", Hunter said as he lit his blunt up and placed it between his lips, inhaling the smoke.

Zishan sighed. "Aight", he said as he looked back at the Jungkook. "Yes! We get to do something together baby cos", Marques said too excitedly. He was still holding Jungkook by the upper arm. Jungkook looked down at the ground, eyes watering.

I love this book already. I think I already said that but oh well. Tbh I don't just ship jk with just a black person, I ship him with all skin colors (jikooker here✌🏾😔) but I wanted to make a book with him and a black man since there are like only 3 other books on this app. Anyways have a nice day!❤