10•M

Jungkook was wide awake. He couldn't sleep. The fear of those gangsters coming after him had settled in. He just wanted to be held. On queue, Zishan opened the door to his new room and looked over at Jungkook. Jungkook looked in his direction, scared that it was another gangster trying to take him away. "Oh, my fault. Did I wake you up?", he asked in that deep voice of his. Jungkook sat up.

"No. I was already awake", he said. Zishan nodded and stepped further into the room. He seemed to be looking for something. Jungkook watched him. Was he always that muscular? Did his dark skin always glow in the moonlight? Was he always this hot?

Zishan looked at a jacket on a chair. "Oh, here this mu'fucka go", he said, as he grabbed the clothing item. Zishan looked over at Jungkook who was practically drooling at the sight of Zishan. "Imma head out. Go to sleep", Zishan said. Zishan walked to the door and put his hand on the door handle.

"Wait!", Jungkook said. Zishan looked over at Jungkook. Jungkook grabbed the hem of his shirt. He felt a little nervous asking this.

"Uh, can you, um, can you stay with me tonight?", he pleaded. "You scared?", he asked. Jungkook didn't want to admit it but he had no choice. He nodded and gave Zishan that puppy eyes look. Zishan nodded. "Aight,", Zishan said, taking his hand off of the doorknob and making his way to Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook hurriedly scooted over to give Zishan's bigger body more room. Zishan placed his jacket on the floor, completely forgetting about it as soon as he lies down next to Jungkook. Jungkook lied down with his back facing Zishan.

Suddenly, Jungkook was being engulfed with his large arms. Jungkook froze. He had never felt a more comfortable place. He closed his eyes to sleep but still felt his heart racing.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, lying together in the dark and pressed up against each other. Jungkook loved it, but he loved what happened next more.

Out of no where, Zishan began to lower his hand. He trailed his hand from Jungkook's torso to his stomach. Jungkook shot his eyes open. His heart had calmed down from earlier but this made it race again. Jungkook felt his hand still sliding lower and lower. Zishan was lying down with his eyes closed as if he weren't doing anything.

When Zishan's hand reached his pants, Jungkook gasped. Zishan's hand stopped. He sat up a little, just enough for his lips to be at the same level as Jungkook's ear.

"Do you want me to stop?", he whispered in his ear. Jungkook immediately got chills. "No!", Jungkook said, almost as fast as his heart was beating. Zishan chuckled.

Jungkook then realized something he never really paid too much attention to. Everytime Zishan talked, there was almost a low growl that would eminate from him. The thought almost made Jungkook go over the edge before Zishan even touched him.

Zishan slid his hand into Jungkook's pants ever so slowly. Jungkook was craving for more of his touch. He wanted to explode with pleasure in his arms and feel every inch of him as he reaches his high.

Zishan then slipped his hand in Jungkook's underwear. He grabbed the hard thing inside and began to pump it slowly. Jungkook felt every part of his body become sensitive. He began to pant as Zishan began to speed up. Zishan kissed Jungkook's cheek a couple of times before going to his neck.

There, Zishan began to bite down. Jungkook didn't mind the pain, in fact, he loved it. He wanted Zishan to give him every feeling possible, good or bad. He let him fill his neck with love bites, loving the thought of his neck scattered with purple and red because of him.