3

Zishan and Marques brought Jungkook to a room that had nothing but a TV, a bed, and a chair in it. Zishan walked Jungkook to the chair and sat him down, taking off the ropes on his wrists. "Lemme get the tape outside real quick", Marques said. Zishan looked back and nodded.

"Just look straight ahead. Look straight", Zishan said. Jungkook's doe eyes widened. He could try again. The young man had come in the meeting late and doesn't know that he can speak English. He stared at him as if he couldn't understand him.

"Look. Straight. Ahead", Zishan said. Jungkook still played dumb. He brought his hands near his eyes then moved them in the direction of the TV in front of him, as if asking if that is what Zishan was trying to tell him. "Straight?", he said in a Korean accent. Zishan nodded, getting a little frustrated.

"Look straight", he said pointing his index and middle finger to both of his eyes then at the TV. Just as he did that, Marques walked in with a VCR tape in his hand. He saw Zishan trying to command the boy to look straight. Marques remembered how he did the same trick on him when he was kidnapping him.

He stalked toward the two. When he reached them, Jungkook locked eyes with him. "Quit playin' around, foo'. Look straight", Marques said, angrily, as he bucked at the teen, making him jump back into his chair. Jungkook gulped and nodded. He looked at Zishan once more then looked at the TV screen.

"He understands English. He just tryna get his ass whooped", Marques said to his cousin, side eyeing Jungkook.

Jungkook saw Marques walk to the old TV and pushed the tape into the slot. Jungkook began to look around as Marques was adjusting things. "Stop looking around", Zishan said suddenly. He was now annoyed with this kid who seemed to not know how to follow directions. Jungkook flinched at the loud demand and looked back at the TV.

"How hard is it to look forward?"

Jungkook was shaking now. He thought maybe they'd beat him, maybe rent him off to people to do their bidding. He was scared.

Marques sighed. "Z, you better at this kinda stuff. Can you make this shit work?", he asked, walking over to the duo. Zishan walked over to the device almost immediately. He was over the pretty hostage. "Gladly", he said underneath his breath.

Marques looked over Jungkook. Jungkook was being obedient for once and was still looking forward. He suddenly was in a playful mood.

"You know what? Take off yo shoes. You're gonna get the floor dirty", he said. He could care less about the damned floor but he wanted to mess with the kid.

Jungkook looked up at him with wide eyes. He understood. He has to take his shoes off whenever he's home so, why would it be any different here? Maybe because they are gang members? Why care about a dirty floor if you kill people?

Jungkook began to take his Vans off and placed them beside his feet. Marques looked at Jungkook's socks and almost bursted out laughing. "Yo, look at this dude's socks, bruh".

Zishan had fixed the TV and walked over to them. He looked at his socks and began to laugh, Marques joining him. He had mixed match socks on. One was a pink sock with a bunny on it holding a carrot, and the other was an iron man sock. Marques did the iron man movement while making the sound which only made them both laugh more. "You mean", Zishan said. Zishan shook his head, walking back over to the TV.

Marques looked at Jungkook's embarrassed face. His cheeks were tinted pink and he was looking away from him. Jungkook was biting his bottom lip. How could his father get into business with these kinds of people?

Both Jungkook and Marques turned their heads to the TV screen once they heard sound emitting from it. Marques walked to Zishan. "Now watch your cartoons and don't talk", Zishan said. Jungkook wanted to roll his eyes.

"We gonna be here for a while. Pops wants us to get some info off uh him so if the time comes where John don't wanna cooperate, we know things that could fuck him up", Marques explained.

"So we can blackmail him?"

"Yeah. That's the word. Imma get us some food. What chu want?", he asked, pulling out his phone. "Text me when you there and I'll text it to you", Zishan said. Marques nodded.

Marques walked out of the room. Jungkook was watching them. He could tell they were close. Not just gang members to each other. Brothers? Cousins? Very close friends?

Jungkook couldn't tell. But he could tell that he liked the shorter one more than the one with the dreads. Zishan looked over at Jungkook and caught his stare. They stared at each other for a few seconds until Zishan looked away. He walked to the bed and plopped down, groaning from finally being off of his feet.

Jungkook watched the TV for a minute more before hesitantly turning around to look at Zishan. Zishan was looking forward until he saw the younger male face him. He eyed him. "Didn't I say look forward?", he asked, rhetorically.

Jungkook slowly turned back to the TV where an old cartoon was playing. Jungkook sighed. He felt a little brave now that the meaner of the two kidnappers was gone. As crazy as it may sound, he felt a bit of comfort while being alone with the older man.

"I'm hungry", Jungkook said. Zishan was sure that this boy was testing his patients. He stared at the back of his head, looking at his wavy hair. He kind of wanted to touch it, just to see what it felt like.

"I thought I told you to not talk. You got problems in yo head er somthin'", he asked Jungkook.

Jungkook whipped around. "Yes, I have a problem. I was kidnapped by a bunch of thugs and I am being forced to watch this stupid cartoon for no reason".

This kid aggravated him to no avail. "Have yo parents ever told you that you so annoyin' that yo kidnappers would send yo ass back?", Zishan asked. Jungkook chuckled at that.

"If I had the power to, I'd send yo ass home in a heartbeat", he said. Jungkook smirked. "Promise?", he asked. Zishan thought he was getting too comfortable and was talking way too freely toward him.

He stood up, walked over to the boy, and towered over Jungkook. Jungkook went almost pale and wiped the smile off of his face. "You think I'm playin'?", he asked, almost in a growl. Jungkook wasn't particularly scared of him but he surely did send him to his submissive state.

Zishan was looking down at the kid and watching him fall back into his place. When he was satisfied, he walked back to the bed and sat back down, leaning his back on the wall. "You'll eat whenever I say you can", he said. Jungkook stared back at the TV.

Perhaps he underestimated this man. He was mean but just not as mean as the other.

Zishan looked at the back of his head again. Jungkook was less attractive now that Zishan realized how annoying this guy is. Babysitting will be tough.

What is this? Updates actually less than two weeks apart?

Kinda boring but I liked writing it.
So I may or may not have taken some of what happened whenever BTS where kidnapped and put it in here 👀. But like that video was the main reason I made this so...🤷🏾‍♀️ anyways, I hope you enjoyed cause I am enjoying writing this.