4

Marques walked through the door about fifteen minutes later and eyed Jungkook, then looked at Zishan. "Was chopsticks bein' good?", he asked, pulling out Zishan's food. "He was trippin' at first but he got it together", he said, sliding off of the bed and walking to Marques.

Jungkook looked away from the screen and looked at the duo digging through the bag that the older had just brought in. "Aye, they don't charge extra for mo' seasonin' on the fries and I got it", Marques said as he smiled, opening his white to-go box. Zishan looked up at him and smiled back.

"You know me too well. They don't be putting enough on it like all uh they customers aight black", he said as he popped a fry in his mouth. Marques widened his eyes and hummed and nodded in agreement. "Right", he said.

Jungkook was eyeing the delicious looking food and saw where they got it from. He agreed with them and he'd ask for more too. He was sure that it would taste good. He licked his chapped lips.

"Um, can I have some food, please?", Jungkook asked softly. Marques and Zishan both froze. They looked up at each other to make sure they both heard the same thing.

Then they looked at Jungkook. Jungkook felt his stomach churn once he saw the food more clearly. He was practically drooling at the sight.

"Boy, shut up before I snap, crackle, pop yo neck", Marques said. Zishan looked over at Marques and looked at him until they made eye contact. Then they both blew raspberries and started to laugh. They laughed until they couldn't breathe while Jungkook was still dead serious and was very hungry. He rolled his eyes at the ridiculous threat. What are they? Kids?

"Snap crackle-", Zishan got out before they were holding onto the table for support. Their laughter was heard throughout the room. Marques began to calm down while Zishan was trying to catch his breath.

"Okay, I'll give you some. Lemme eat half of the fries first", Marques said. Jungkook's eyes lit up. He was so hungry.

Marques did what he promised and Jungkook had fries for lunch.

The day went on and the boys were eventually replaced with other guards.

Some time, late at night, Hunter was in his office, plates full of different meats and seafood filled his desk, with a side of some sort of soda. He was feasting by himself when his phone rang. He cleaned his hands with a nearby napkin and picked up his phone. "Yuh?", he asked, poking his tongue around his mouth and picking meat from his teeth.

"Where is my son!", a voice asked, desperately. Hunter chuckled. It was Minjun. "He wit' me. Jus' makin' sure you pay what you owe", he said. Minjun was currently in his son's bedroom. He went upstairs to check on his son and found that he wasn't there. It was night time and his son was always there since he had school in the morning.

"I told you that I would! My son didn't need to be brought into this", he yelled into the phone.

"Aight, hold up. You not finna just talk to me the way you want. Ya calm yo ass down, or I'm hangin' the fück up", Hunter said, scowling. Minjun sighed, trying to calm down.

"I just want to speak to my son. To make sure he is okay", he said. "Why would I hurt a kid, John? You really think imma go and do that?", Hunter asked. He was cruel but he has morals.

"You're a thug! It's what you do! Now let me tal-", Minjun got out before Hunter hung up the phone. He put his phone on mute and continued his feast.

About three days went by. The cousins changed shifts in the afternoon and other gang members were on duty in the morning and late at night. Jungkook felt more and more comfortable with the boys his age instead of the older men that watched him. Don't get him wrong, he is still scared of them, he just feels calmer when it is them that is watching him. Today, it was Zishan's turn to watch him. He stepped in the room and was met with an older man. He looked at the younger and greeted him with a dap. "Wassup, little man?", he said. The gang members often called him little man due to him being the youngest member.