12

Jungkook was in the room he was currently being held in and thinking about the kiss between Zishan and the unknown girl while laying in his bed. Had they been dating all along? It shouldn't really matter to him because Zishan would always see the relationship he and Jungkook has as one thing.

Jungkook sighed and sat up. He looked over to his book bag and thought about starting the homework he had dreaded to do for the last couple of hours. He grabbed his book bag and slid off of his bed. He sat on his knees in front of the bed and began pulling the school items out.

He didn't know how long he had been working on his homework and reading some boring textbook when he heard keys jingle. He didn't really feel like seeing who it was since he just wanted to hurry up and get this homework done so he didn't have to look at it's boring contents again. And his poor knees were beginning to hurt.

He heard the door open and close and footsteps get closer to his direction until they stopped behind him.

He was going to speak and tell the new body in the room that he didn't have time for whatever it was they needed and that he needed to do this homework so this kidnapping thing can stay on the down low but the person behind him beat him to it.

"What you workin on, chopsticks?", a deep voice said. Jungkook's eyes widened and a very low gasp escaped his mouth.

Ever since Jungkook had that erotic dream about the man behind him, it seemed Zishan had been avoiding him. Jungkook even irrationally thought that he knew about the dream but of course that was quickly debunked since Zishan can't read minds.

Jungkook turned around and looked up at the man. Zishan looked just as beautiful as Jungkook had remembered. Jungkook had not laid eyes on the man for only three days, before the interaction he witnessed a while ago, but it felt like longer to him. He is a bit dramatic.

While Jungkook was looking up at the man, he thought that this view wasn't so bad and that it was worth the knee ache.

"I'm just doing homework. And please don't call me chopsticks anymore. It feels weird", Jungkook said as he turned back around to his homework. Zishan groaned and plopped himself on the bed, making Jungkook's things bounce a bit. The room became silent. Jungkook was writing things down and muttering to himself as to what the answer could be.

In all honesty, Jungkook still felt nervous around Zishan, maybe it's because he has anger issues or maybe he is a gang member. He knows he won't ever be 100% comfortable with this man. They simply live in two different worlds and their people don't usually mix well, with Jungkook being kidnapped a good piece of evidence.

Jungkook was stuck on a problem, so he looked around to try to think more on it until his eyes landed on Zishan. Zishan was sitting lazily on the bed, legs widened and his body seemed inviting. Jungkook felt like hugging him. He looked like he could be warm and comfortable to sleep on.

"Stop starin at me, weird ass muh fucka", Zishan said. Jungkook quickly looked back down to his paper and wondered how he knew that Jungkook was staring at him. He brought his right hand up to his ear and fiddled with it.

Zishan groaned out of no where and stood up quick. Jungkook turned to him and saw him stretching his long arms. After Zishan had stretched, he looked down at Jungkook. "Cmone, we finna go outside", Zishan said. Jungkook was suprised. He's letting him outside? He's not concerned about him running away?

Jungkook looked at the clock on the wall and saw what time it was.

"But it's dark out. It's going to be cold and scary", Jungkook said. Zishan turned toward the door and opened it. "I don't giva damn. Let's go", he said to him. Jungkook slowly stood up and groaned from his soar knees. Zishan opened the door and waited til Jungkook walked through and followed behind him.