11

Minjun sat on the edge of his bed in thought. It's been almost 2 weeks since Jungkook was taken.

And the school called again.

He made up another lie. He told them that Jungkook wanted to be homeschooled and that the reason why he didn't tell the school before is because he thought that Jungkook would give in by now.

The school believed it. Luckily, they have at-home options. Only a matter of time when they question why he's not doing his work even when he is given the option to complete his education at home. Minjun just has to bring the homework to him then.

Minjun needs to get his son back. Not only because he misses him, but because if anyone, like his rival company leader, finds out that his son got kidnapped by his business partners, his image would be ruined, and then doing business with those heathens would have been for nothing.

He sighed, standing up and going straight to Jungkook's room. He was visiting him today since he had just made his second payment. Minjun looked around his son's room and grabbed his bookbag and whatever else he thought he needed for school.

He went to his car and drove all the way to the meet up spot. He saw three thugs waiting for him there. He gulped at that sight. They looked as if they were plotting to kill him.

Minjun had made many bad choices in his life, but this was by far the worst. Why had he done business with these crooks again? He scolded himself internally for not being patient back then.

He stepped out of the car and began to walk toward them cautiously.

The thugs let their guard up when he came closer to them. "Uh, I'm here to give my son his things. Hunter knows I'm here", Minjun said with a nervous laugh. One of the thugs looked him up and down and opened the door. Minjun walked through the door and looked around the dimly lit place. It was pretty clean in there so at least him and his son won't catch any rat carried diseases.

The door behind him slammed shut which made him jump. He cleared his throat and straighted his tie. One of the gangsters walked in front of him and showed him the way to the meet up room. There were two other guards in the room. Then he saw his son sitting quietly in a chair. Jungkook looked up from the table and smiled at his dad.

Minjun smiled back and quickly walked to the chair across from his son. "Jungkook, I brought your school work here. The school keeps calling and I can't have them finding out about this, so just do the homework you missed and you'll be moved to online classes", he said. Jungkook had a look of disgust on his face. "What?", Minjun asked as he was placing Jungkook's books and book bag on the table. "I can't be kidnapped in peace without having to do homework", he groaned as he reached for the book bag.

Before he could lay a finger on the bag, one of the gangsters that were supervising the visit grabbed it and began taking everything inside of the bag out in search of some sort of weapon or communication device. "Please, I'm not dumb enough to try and double cross you giants. That would be asking for death", Minjun said.

The gangster didn't find anything and tossed the bookbag on the table.

Minjun looked at the mess on the table. "You're not going to at least put the items back?", he asked them in disbelief.

The same guard had had enough. "You here fo ya son. So quit talkin to me befo I cut this shit short", he said stepping a little close to Minjun. Minjun licked his lips out of mild frustration and averted his eyes away from the man that could possibly kill him from just one punch.

"Alright, alright. How are you, Jungkook?", he asked his son. Jungkook began putting his items back into his bag. "I'm doing fine, appa. Thier treating me pretty good", he responded. For some reason an image of Zishan popped into his head.

The room was silent for a few seconds before he looked up at his father. Jungkook saw his father's face plastered with a look of suspicion and confused. If he hadn't looked up, he may have cracked a small smile. "Don't worry father, I haven't forgotten what they did to me. I know who these guys are. They're thugs", he said. Minjun nodded, with the look disappearing. "Good, son. I'm glad you are aware", he stated.

"Have you found an escape yet?", Minjun asked in Korean. "Aye, no Chinese shit", one of the thugs said. "He was just telling me to stay strong in my language to make me feel better", Jungkook lied. "Not yet, but I think I can trick one of the guards into helping me", Jungkook replied in Korean. "Okay", he added in English to confuse the other men.

"Nay, yall trippin. Get ya ass up", one of the guards said as he picked up Minjun. Minjun nodded at Jungkook. "I'll see you soon, Jungkook", Minjun exclaimed in English. Jungkook sat watching as his father was being dragged away.

Then for some reason, his mind started drifting off. He began wondering where Zishan was. He looked at his book bag and slung it over his shoulder as he stood up. He was getting ready to walk out of the room when one of the thugs grabbed his arm and pulled him a little too close to him. "Pull some shit like dat again and yall won't be doin no more visits", he asserted. Jungkook began shivering from the man's cold tone. He nodded his head. The thug pushed him forward and let go of his arm. "Hunter goin too easy on yall muh fuckers", he added.

Jungkook clutched his book bag strap and began walking out of the room with the other thug that was still in the room with them. He guided him to his room. They reached the door and Jungkook heard some light laughter. He turned toward the end of the hall and saw two people appear from around the corner.

A man and a woman. The woman was unrecognizable. He had never seen her before. She wore medium sized golden hoop earrings, a ponytail that reached her mid back, a black crop top tank top, with some ripped blue jeans. Jungkook thought she was very pretty. Next to her was that familiar 6'0 height, buzzcut, baggy white tee, and some basketball shorts.

Zishan.

They seemed pretty close. Jungkook felt a little disappointed. Or was it jealousy? Maybe even guilt. Whatever it was, he didn't like it and it would bubble up when he looked at them.

Zishan has never smiled at him like that. What was Jungkook thinking? Of course he wouldn't smile at him like that. He is his kidnapper. Maybe it's Stockholm Syndrome. Jungkook was about to look away when suddenly they kissed. His breathe got caught in his throat and he suddenly could no longer bare the thought of looking at them. As soon as he turned away the guard unlocked the door and pushed Jungkook in.

He heard the door lock and he ran to his bed, covering his face with the pillow and blocking out the world.

Jungkook couldn't understand why he was feeling like that. It's not like he likes Zishan in that way. Right?

Hey yall 😅

Alright, alright. Go ahead and throw tomatoes. I know I took a while but good news is that now that I started back to writing, I am suddenly passionate about this book again. I forgot how much I love this book and how excited I was to make it. But here's chap. 11. Chap. 12 will prob be out next week or sum like dat. Just depends cause I'm going to a job interview Monday 😖 but anywho, I hope yall was satisfied with today's product. Not all chapters can be juicy.