VIII

Evlyn nervously bypassed the suddenly intimidating man to choose a song and after scrolling for what felt like ever she decided to search for one of her favorites and hit play. Exhaling to get out the nerves she approached him as the slow start of the song flowed from the speakers. Everyone looked on with confusion from never hearing the song before and excitement to see what kind of performance she'd put on.

"She Wants" by Black Grapefruit (formerly called SOS) plays and her body moves on instinct. Evlyn came around front, locked eyes with Hoseok while slowly dropping into a squat. Her hands firmly placed on his thighs as she straightened her legs, keeping her top half bent over lining her face up with his. He smirked as if he was challenging her so with tequila coursing through her body and weed clouding her conscience she accepted the challenge. Evlyn took another hit of the joint being offered by Taehyung and blew the cloud in Hoseok's face.

The song picked up as she settled on his thighs and started rocking her hips forward and back, one hand perched on his shoulder while the other grabbed his hand and placed it on her waist. She held his gaze until her pelvis met his and he tipped his head back taking a sharp breath through his nose, Hoseok had a growing bulge in his pants and she sat right on top of it.

"Mmm" he moaned coming back to reality, she humped him to the beat and sang in his ear before sliding off then turned to twerk on him "Damn kitten" he groaned

"Sir" She winked looking back. He delivered a swift smack to her ass making her freeze up before turning around and putting her leg on the back of the chair then pulling his face into her lower abdomen, so close to her honeypot. Pulling her leg away she backed up as the song ended leaving him panting and disheveled with a carnal glare in his eyes.

"That was hot!" Gabby said while fanning herself before the applause and cheers filled the room for the third time that night. Evlyn fell onto the sofa hiding a shy grin with her hands until Jimin pulled them away.

"Very hot" Minah added looking her over with want

Hoseok came and sat back down on the other side of her then pulled her into his lap. She tensed up then nearly melted when she felt his lips caress her shoulder. Jimin leaned over roughly grabbing the side of her neck and licked her bottom lips then turned to his lover for a heated kiss that made her throb and clench.

"I can feel that" Hoseok chuckled, pulling back from the younger "I can feel you clenching on my leg" she tried to get off of him but he wrapped his arm around her sister to keep her from leaving his lap. Together they repositioned her body to sit so her back was flush with Hoseok's chest and her legs on top of his wide spread ones, he continued to kiss her neck, back and shoulders. Jimin gave her a soft peck on the lips leaving her cheeks rosy and warm.

"Ho-Hoseok" she whispered feeling him grind beneath her

"Yes kitten?" he questioned innocently

"Wha- that, it feels good" she stuttered out a moan, mimicking his movement with her own body. She relaxed into him leaning her head on his shoulder

"Evlyn?" Minah said now sitting next to them, she hummed in response "Can I kiss you?"

"Uh huh" Hoseok loosened his grip so she could turn to the gorgeous woman to her right. Minah used her fingers to comb through the dark strands of the maid's hair, bringing their faces together and placing her lips over Evlyn's. They quickly delve into the exchange of tongues, both women moaning as their hands started to get involved feeling each other's soft bodies "You're a really good kisser"

"Thanks, you too" Minah giggled giving her another quick kiss

"I want a kiss too" Gabby pouted with crossed arms

"Baby you have to ask first, just like Minah did" Taehying cooed

"Can I have a kiss too Evlyn, please?" the asked curled her finger signaling the other gorgeous woman to come to her. Gabby moved to stand in front of Evelyn who stood to be on equal footing with the excited girl. Gabby cups her face in both hands and pecks Evlyn's slick lips a few times before deepening the kiss and dropping her hands to her waist. They detached breathless "Wow"

"Ditto" Evlyn breathed then swallowed

"I'm hungry" Jungkok yelled, slightly killing the mood and making everyone laugh

"Why the hell do you think I got four pizzas? I knew y'all was gonna be hungry later" Jimin expressed. Gabby sat in his lap and kissed on his neck

"Ooh I just went shopping today, we have sooooo many snacks"

"To the kitchen!" Jungkook announced throwing Evlyn over his shoulder "Come snack wench, you will fetch me sustenance" If she wasn't already bent over his shoulder she would have doubled over in laughter. Namjoon followed behind them, also seeking pizza and munchies. Jungkook set the giggling girl on the counter then got a few slices of pizza for himself while she reached above her head to take out a pack of cookies.

"Ooh we have ice cream too!" she exclaimed pointing to the freezer

"What is the magic word baby girl?" Namjoon rose an eyebrow at her

"Please"

"Good girl" he patted her head and pulled out the half gallon of vanilla bean ice cream. She made grabby hands at the cold treat receiving it happily. Hoseok came in to grab a bag of chips and jelly beans, with both hands occupied he was defenseless and utterly shocked when a loud, clapping sound rang off his behind

"MOTHERFU- Jungkook!" He screamed, throwing down his items on the counter "You're going to pay for that" Both men took off with Hoseok on the youngest's heels. Evlyn nearly fell off the counter from laughing so hard making Namjoon push her body up

"Oh shit that sounded painful but it was hilarious" she wiped the tears from her eyes then grabbed some spoons.

They heard them screaming and laughing from somewhere nearby in the house as they went back to the living room to see Gabby and Jimin heavily making out with his hand in her pants, obviously fingering her while Taehyung watched, biting his lip and rubbing his erection over his pants. She moaned and rolled her hips against his hand with one of her hands tangled up in his hair.

"Ooookay" Evlyn stopped mid step as Namjoon stepped around her to reclaim his former seat and Minah took purchase in his lap again.

"Come sit by me" Taehyung invited the stunned woman to his side, she moved hesitantly "I'm not gonna do anything, unless you ask nicely" he smirked.