X

Jungkook cuddled Taehyung as they sat around watching a movie, everyone feeling good and relaxed from another rotation and their orgasms. A cuddle train was formed with Jungkook at the beginning and Taehyung between his legs with Evlyn between his and Hoseok between hers. Minah went to cuddle Gabby while Namjoon held Jimin in his big arms.

Evelyn couldn't pay attention to the movie, she kept looking around at this group of friends and lovers and felt jealous of how close they were. She never had that in any of her friends throughout her life, not saying that she needed this level of closeness and intimacy with her friends but to have people made you feel wanted instead of a burden must be nice.

She was so far in her thoughts she didn't even notice when Taehyung tapped her shoulder until he squeezed it to hand the joint. She came back to the moment and accepted the herb.

"What's wrong kitten? Are you okay?" His warm voice sent heat down her neck and he put it on her face, she hit it and passed it to Hoseok

"Yeah I'm good, thanks"

"Okay" he continued to rub her shoulder moving his hands down until it was inside his shirt and rubbing the tops of her breasts "I wish I could have you tonight"

His touch was gentle and soft, more like a caress "Can't an exception be made just for tonight since it's my first time hm?" His hand was fully groping her left breast and playing with her nipple

"I think we can bend the rules just this once," Hoseok said, turning to see her biting her bottom lip. He sat up so she should turn to face the man currently making her aroused.

He pulled his hand from her shirt as she mounted him and planted a heated kiss on his waiting lips. He wasted no sliding his tongue in her mouth, lashing over hers with fervor. She could already feel him growing beneath her. Evlyn broke away from their steamy lip lock to remove her shirt, leaning to the side she put her breast right in his face to access Jungkook, taking his lips for herself. Taehyung took the opportunity to lick and nibble on the supple skin smashed against his face.

"Mmm" Evlyn moaned into Jungkook's mouth and subtly moved her hips in his partner's lap creating a erotic friction for them both. After a few seconds she stood on shaky legs and removed her top completely now only wearing a bra

"Kitten?" Jimin called out making her turn around

"Yes daddy?" She answered with eyes heavy with lust and fire partially shocking Jimin at how easily she was fitting in and learning. He groaned hearing her call him that

"Oh baby, you are just perfect for us" he smiled sinfully "Be a good girl for them okay? If you are me and Hobi will give you a reward of your choosing"

"Take off your bra honey" Hobi added "Let us see all of you"

"Yes sir"

"Allow me beautiful" Gabby said that standing in front of her, she reached behind Evlyn to unhook her bra and pulled it off of her shapely figure. Gabby dropped it to the floor and grabbed her waist pulling her in so that their bodies were touching then gave her another soft kiss. Her hands roaming the soft, hot skin of the naked woman eliciting a moan from her throat "Tae likes to take you from the back while you suck Jungkook" she whispered.

Namjoon tossed the box of condoms across the table and Taehyung caught it with ease. He was now standing to rid his body of his clothing while Jungkook was already naked and waiting with an excited yet cocky grin on his face. Evlyn turned attention back to them admiring their physiques, especially Jungkook's, the man looked like he was sculpted out of the finest marble by God himself. She bit her lip and clenched in anticipation.