XXIX

Dinner was nice and hot, ready to be served. Evlyn was nervous because she did not know who the guests were and why Allen suddenly wanted a dinner party. She placed all of the covered dishes on the table and pulled out several bottles of wine and opened them to aerate the fermented liquid.

Allen came downstairs in a perfectly tailored navy blue suit, if he wasn't the world's largest shit stain, the maid would have paid him a compliment. He checked his watch with a smirk when the doorbell chimed right on time. Evlyn was prepared to answer it but he stopped her

"I got the door. You need to get ready"

Naturally, her face twisted in confusion, she wasn't on the guest list "Get ready for what?"

"For dinner silly, I put your attire for tonight on your bed" he answered. She lingered for a little bit trying to decipher the look in his eyes, they were sparkling but with cruelty. It sent a nervous shiver down her spine. "Go"

The maid jogged upstairs to see a large white box sitting on the edge of her bed. When she opened it her confused expression turned sour with a deep frown on her lips, he expected to wear a cliché slutty French maid outfit. It would be exposing her body to everyone.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" she exasperatingly swore. Her anger boiling up but she didn't let it spill over, she had to play it cool and not let him see her upset.

Evlyn was not going to let him win but when she tried to open the closet doors and the drawers on the dresser they wouldn't. The bastard locked them so she couldn't wear anything else, she pulled and tugged but the doors wouldn't budge. With a deep sigh she picked up the fabric and inspected it, front and back seeing a black silk thong attached.

This is embarrassing and he knows it, she thought while walking into the bathroom to start the shower. Evlyn took her time washing and rinsing her body, she was in no rush to wear the skimpy outfit and parade around Allen and anyone that he would hang out with. As she was drying off a firm knock touched the outside of the bedroom door

"Yes?"

"Hurry up, everyone's waiting," Allen said. Without waiting for a response she heard his footsteps recede until she couldn't hear them anymore.

Evlyn rolled her eyes but finished getting dressed a little faster. With the outfit on she let her hair down from the ponytail she wore earlier, letting it cover her shoulder and back. When she opened the door she saw a pair of shiny back pumps sitting on the floor, looking around to find no one, she slipped her feet into the painfully tight shoes. They were brand new.

She carefully descended the staircase hearing loud and boisterous conversation and laughter. The further down she went the clearer she was able to hear the voices, and one in particular stood out especially since it didn't sound lively like the others. Evlyn paused near the bottom to listen, he spoke again and this time she was positive who the voice belonged to. She started to panic and was abou to scurry back upstairs but was seen before she could escape.

"Well, we'll, you must be the new maid" the stranger said loud enough for the rest of the guests to quiet down "Where are you going?"

"Umm I was just-"

"You were just about to get in here, we're hungry" Allen interrupted. He came up the 3 steps between her and the landing and held out his hand for him, she reluctantly took it "Guys, this is Evlyn, isn't she beautiful?" He introduced her with a sadistic grin

"Hi Evlyn" the man who first spotted her greeted her while looking her up and down with lingering eyes

"Hello" she said flatly, pulling her hand out of Allen's. She pulled at the skirt of her attire but the material was only long enough to cover her butt, her thighs were completely exposed along with her upper back while the top of it was so low-cut in the front she was surprised it covered her nipples. It clearly wasn't made for anyone with big breasts.