XI

As the four of them stood in the oversized shower, Evlyn was amazed at how the three of them were together. Before coming to work for Hoseok and Jimin she never knew anybody that was polyamorous or in an open relationship and in one night she met five more people who lived that particular lifestyle. She found it incredible how free they all seemed to be in a sense, even though the public couldn't know about their complicated relationships, when they were together they were carefree. They knew they were safe amongst each other.

"What's the matter, kitten?" Taehyung asked pulling her from her thoughts, his wet eyebrows knit in concern

"Nothing, I'm fine. Just thinking is all" she smiled with her reply

"And what are you thinking about?" Jungkook followed up. Her eyes met his then quickly scanned his soapy body before answering his question.

"Just how comfortable you all are around each other. Must be nice to have friends, especially ones you can trust and love"

"You don't have any friends?" Tae asked, the concern that was there before was replaced by sadness

"Unfortunately not. All mine stopped talking to me when I was let go from my last job"

"Well you've got friends in us, beautiful, if Hobi and Jiminie say you're good then that's all I need. They're the reason I have these two magnificent boyfriends" Gabby said then placed a quick peck on both of their lips. "Come, let us wash you"

Evlyn stood in front of Gabby admiring her body, she was slim but had shapely hips and perky breasts that accentuated her small waist. Her caramel colored skin was smooth and almost blemish free except a scar on the back of her right shoulder that wasn't noticeable unless you were looking for it. Gabby wet a fresh sponge and squeezed a fragrance free body wash into it and worked it into a rich lather then glided it across the front of Evlyn's wet body. Slowly dragging it down her neck, then over her heavy breasts, to her flat stomach then over her thighs on down her legs to the tops of her feet. Evlyn had never experienced anything like this before, her last boyfriend barely stuck after sex long enough to take a shower or bath, let alone wash her body so sensually. Gabby turned Evlyn's body so that her front was now behind rinsed and she washed the back of her, spending extra time circling her juicy bottom with the soapy sponge.

"Spin for me one more time" her back was now being rinsed with the warm water

"Bend over and spread your legs, kitten" Jungkook instructed her, she did and he gently wiped her sensitive lady part with a cloth only wet with water, just barely parting her pussy lips. "You're good now"

"Thank you for washing me" she replied with a little bit of a blush tinting her cheeks. Gabby grabbed her chin and kissed her lustfully

"You're so cute. You're welcome, I think we're all clean now let's get out"

The four of them exited the shower and wrapped clean towels around their dripping bodies, Gabby wrapping a smaller one around her head to help dry her long, ebony hair. The throuple began applying moisturizers and creams to their faces, behaving as if they were at home or even at hotel on vacation, they looked very comfortable in their actions. Evlyn could tell that this was a regular occurrence for the group, excluding herself, as no one fumbled around to find what they needed.

"Need some?" Jungkook offered her a small green jar

"No thanks, I'll just pop into my bedroom and use my stuff and get dressed"

"Mind if I borrow something to wear, usually I bring extras but I really didn't think this was happening tonight"

"Sure, my stuff might be big for you"