XXX

The two shots splintered the wooden door, causing Taehyung and Evlyn to grimace from the loud sound but they weren't enough to open it. Jungkook slid over a couple of inches so he would have the advantage when they got through the door. The doorknob was turned and twisted from the outside, but it didn't give in, so the door remained closed due to the chair Jungkook used to block it.

As badly injured as he was, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Evlyn, bringing her into him as much as he could. She was shaking and crying, wishing she could do more, but the situation took a turn for the worse.

"Fuck!" Taehyung grunted from the pain in his torso

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she cried, backing away from him. "Oh god!" She screeched when another shot hit the door

"4 minutes" Jungkook mumbled, checking his watch. He cocked the weapon in his vise-like grip, praying the door would hold.

"This fucking door is coming down and when it does, oh boy!" Allen taunted while kicking on the wooden slab. Jungkook was thankful for how well built the house was considering being locked in that room was literally saving their lives

"You won't get away with this" Taehyung spoke as loudly as he could with his injuries

"Yes, I will because I'M... ALLEN... FUCKING... KLEAVER!" he shouted with a kick for each word "I'm fucking untouchable"

Evlyn was terrified and livid; she was not going to sit there crying in what could possibly be her last moments. She had to fight back, no matter how futile her efforts may be. Jumping up, she looked around the room- the window- she pulled the drapes back to see a dirty window and tried to open it, but it was stuck from years of not being used. She beat along the sill and sides to try loosening it up, but it would not budge.

"Break it open" the badly beaten man told her with labored breaths. Evlyn hit it with the side of her fist but only managed to hurt her hand

"Ouch. shit" that's when she laid eyes on the phone again, so she ran over and picked it up, with all the strength she had in her small body, Evlyn chucked the office equipment through the window. Glass shattered in large and tiny shards, falling into the tall bushes outside.

The panicked woman silently cheered then knocked out more of the cracked glass until it was big enough to fit a person through. She looked over at Taehyung who was struggling to stay conscious then to Jungkook who was sweating bullets, Allen and his friends were still attacking the door, it wasn't going to hold up much longer against their relentless and crazed kicks.

"Tae I'm gonna get you out, okay"

"No, you go. It'll hurt too bad" he countered, trying to straighten himself up

"Shut up, I'm not leaving you behind you're pretty useless right now" they managed a chuckle amid chaos

"She's right babe" JK agreed, squatting "You can't do much once they get in" Taehyung painfully sat up straight then used his legs to push him up the way

"Stop, you'll only hurt yourself more" Evlyn fussed, walking over to help him but he stuck out his hand effectively stopping her from a distance

"I'm banged up but I ain't useless" he groaned, standing up straight. He was in a lot of pain, his chest heaved, and his voice was super nasally but he couldn't lay around doing nothing while they tried to be defensive.

The middle of the door split, an alligator skin clad foot rested through it and before its owner could pull it back a bullet pierced it "AHHHH!" the man wailed "That son of a bitch shot me!"

"Put the other one through so I can even you out," Jungkook taunted. The fifteen minutes were up, and he was hoping like hell they were on their way

That sent the men on the other side into even more of a frenzy, they began shooting at the door wherever they had sight of it. Soon enough it was riddled with holes and coming off the hinges, Evlyn ducked away but the shots were coming from multiple heights and angles, so she protected herself as much as possible with her arms. Taehyung's back was glued to the wall as he braced himself for whatever happened next.

With two forceful kicks the door fell inside the room, and they all spilled in, Allen found Evlyn immediately and went to her, yanking her arms so hard it felt like her shoulder might've dislocated. Two guys went for Taehyung, one falling to his knees after he received a bone cracking blow to the face as the other punched him in the gut, literally knocking the wind out of him. Jungkook was grappling with the other two, but they had the upper hand as one of them was much taller and bigger than him.

"Stop! Stop it! Let me go" the maid struggled, hitting and scratching Allen's arm but he felt nothing "Please!" her tears began to flow again while she begged him to stop

Instead, he threw her against the wall right outside the ransacked room, with the tip of his gun resting under her chin she closed her eyes and turned her face away when she felt his lips on hers. He gripped her neck with his left hand and turned her face to his again, his right knee resting between her thighs, so he trailed the gun delicately down her body until it reached her inner thigh. He rubbed up and down, getting dangerously close to her barely covered core.

"Oh Evlyn, mmm" he groaned switching hands, the gun was back under her chin and his left rubbed the smooth material of the thong over her  before pulling it to the side and sliding his index finger between her vertical lips

"P-p-please d-don't do this, please" her voice fell to a shaky whisper

"All you had to do was play nice" he whispered against her ear "This is all your fault and now I'm going to make you pay for not listening to me, for embarrassing me and for giving them what I was supposed to have" he told her sniffing his finger

The sound of Jungkook hollering out in pain made her squeeze her eyes shut pushing out fat tears. "Look at me Evlyn" she shook her head "I said look at me bitch"

"N-no" unsatisfied with her answer he grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her head back making it hit the wall behind her, her eyes fluttered open when she winced from the pain

"Good girl" he forced a kiss on her while ripping the minimal clothing she had on. In her tired and weakened state she tried to push him off and away, but she wasn't strong enough, so she sobbed loudly. "Shhh, shhh"

"Noooo" she wailed feeling cool air touch her hot skin where fabric once covered "HEEEELLLP!" she screamed out repeatedly earning a backhand slap across her face

Evlyn's head hit the wall again equally as hard and she felt dizzy, her sight was blurry, and her speech slowed. She started to silently pray, asking for death, quick if possible. Allen's mouth left wet open mouth kisses over her neck and chest in a hurried pace as he now had his gun digging into her side.

Evlyn knew this was her end. He would have his way with her, let his friends do the same then kill her.

Time slowed down as she tried to stay conscious, but it was a losing battle, the last sounds she heard were exerted grunts and painful groans and coughs as if someone was getting jumped. Her body hurt but the real pain was in her heart. In her last few moments of consciousness, she thought of Jimin and Hoseok and how incredibly happy they made her in such a short amount of time. She remembered their smiles, heartwarming hugs, their laughter and love for her; a nobody girl that they accepted with open arms and hearts.

Just before she tapped out for good, she started hallucinating, she could hear them calling out to her and that put a small smile on her face, it was Hoseok's voice that rang out in her delusional mind

"FREEZE! POLICE!" echoed throughout the house just as her body went limp and fell to the floor