XXI

"Welcome home baby" Hoseok lifted Evlyn from the ground and spun her around when he ran outside to meet her "Mmm I missed you"

"Hey Seokie, I missed you too" they squeezed each other, rocking side to side

"You got a tan?" He questioned, noticing her arms were much darker than before she left

"Yep, all over" she winked as they walked into the house

"I'll examine you later. I'm glad you went and had a good time"

"Me too. For the first time in months I felt like me again, like the old Evlyn before my life went to shit" Hoseok left her rolling suitcase in the hallway and followed her to the living room. "Jimin's not home yet?"

"No, the flight was delayed but he shouldn't be too far behind schedule. Last time I spoke with him he said they had just boarded the plane"

"Oh okay. I can't wait to see him either. I had so much fun with the girls but I missed you guys a lot more than I thought I would" she giggled. Hobi sat down and pulled her into his lap

"He'll be happy to see you too" she wrapped her arms around her torso "So tell me all about your trip, what kind of trouble do you three get into?"

"It was really fun but I can never drink that much ever again. My liver is cursing my very existence" She giggled "We just partied and ate everything in sight for 4 days straight then died on Sunday"

"You died?"

"Just a little bit"

"Well, you're still pretty sexy for a half dead corpse" he joked, kissing on her neck "Jungkook said he talked to Gabby on Sunday and that I should ask you what happened. Was that it?"

"Ummm..."

"Oooh what did you do?"

"I might have had sex with two incredibly attractive women. Maybe"

"You actually went through with it?" He asked with a bit of surprise in his tone

"I did. It was definitely an experience"

"Do you regret it?"

"No, it was nice, I guess. My body felt good but I have never even looked at a woman in a sexual way before so it was odd for me but I didn't hate it"

"I think I understand what you're saying. Do you think it's something you would like to happen again?"

"I don't know, even though I was able to orgasm I still felt like I needed dick, the sex felt incomplete. I don't know if that makes me bisexual or not"

"Sexuality is a spectrum so it's not like you have to label yourself as one thing or another. I'm glad you tried it out, at least you have a better idea of what you like and don't like for sure"

"True. I could be with them again just not without you or Jimin"

"Okay, that's fair. I hope you didn't feel pressured by us or the girls to do anything Evlyn. Me and Jimin know our lifestyle and relationship is still new to you, and different that what you've done in the past, so we just want you to be as comfortable as possible with everything and everyone and to encourage you to try new things"

"Hoseok I promise I didn't feel pressured or forced or coerced into doing anything since I've met you two so please don't worry that way. If I am ever uncomfortable with anything I will bring it to your attention and if I don't want to do something, I won't." Evlyn plainly explained and saw him visibly relax

"That makes me feel better. I would hate to think you're having a good time and are actually miserable the whole time"

"No, I will always speak up," she suddenly remembered how that cost her her last job "even when it does more harm than good"