XIX

The first three days and nights the ladies partied like they were still in college. They spent their time dancing, drinking, eating and shopping until their bodies were physically exhausted. It was Sunday afternoon and they were all still in bed asleep since they all stumbled in the suite at 4am completely wasted. Had it not been for the hotel staff, courtesy of Taehyung calling ahead of time, they would not have made it to the room.

Evlyn was the first to wake up, the urge to vomit was very strong. She hopped up and ran to the nearest bathroom and stuck her face in the toilet, expelling her insides. She did this until nothing was left and she was heaving. She was still dressed in her blue bodycon dress and could feel the weight of her jewelry hanging on her body as well.

After spending a few minutes sitting on the bathroom floor Evlyn was able to get up and go to her room. Her headache had decreased significantly already but it was still there along with the fatigue and dry mouth. The sound of one of her roommates hurling made her wince as she stripped her body of everything that was not on her at birth. She grabbed fresh towels and rags then went back to the bathroom to shower.

Stepping out of the steamed glass box feeling a lot better than she did 40 minutes prior Evlyn stood in front of the mirror with the larger towel wrapped around her body, checking herself for any bruises, cuts, scrapes, or bumps. Seeing nothing she pulled her toothbrush from the travel case, dabbed toothpaste on it and went to work to get the taste liquor and vomit out her mouth.

With her wet hair still wrapped up in a medium towel she went to the bedroom to pick out some clothes. She was sitting on the bed putting lotion on her body when a knock sounded outside the door.

"Come in"

"Hey, I thought I heard you moving around" Gabby asked "How are you feeling?"

"Yeah I woke up about an hour ago. I'm alright, I feel a lot better after  throwing up and taking a shower. How about you and Minah?"

"I'm okay, didn't even throw up but I peed for like five minutes straight," Evlyn laughed and started rubbing the lotion in on her arms "Minah did though, she's in the bathroom now getting washed up"

"Hopefully she'll be better too when she is done. I am not doing anything today so if you made any plans for us count me out"

"Me either! I am tired. I haven't partied like that in years and my body is kicking me for it. I hurt everywhere" she gestured with her hands "I took three tylenol and with a whole bottle of water"

"Luckily I don't have any pain but I am starving and dehydrated for sure, I can feel my liver shriveling up as we speak"

Gabby giggled before speaking "I'll order some room service for us and ask them to bring a large pitcher of water. Anything specific you want to eat"

"See if they got some gatorade too and yeah it's childish but I really want some chicken tenders if they got them. If not just order me a chicken sandwich and fries" Evlyn replied, taking the towel off her head

"Alright cool, let me check on the baby"

Gabby left the room closing the door behind her and Evlyn dropped the towel covering her body to get dressed. Since they would be spending the day in the room she only put on two items of clothing, panties and a lounge mini dress. With her outfit of choice on, she went back into the bathroom to do her hair, which was also a simple, no effort task. She massaged some oil into her scalp then finger combed some leave in conditioner through her strand and pulled them into a sleek ponytail, scrunching the ends to help them curl. Satisfied with her look she went to check on her friends

"Knock, knock" she said while simultaneously knocking

"It's open" Minah called out

"Hey, how are you feeling?"