XXIII

Jimin's current state of drunkenness was heavily induced by champagne, he swayed when he stood and stumbled when he walked yet neither of his significant others seemed to mind. He was happy and celebrating being free from Regency.

"Babe, have a seat before you fall on your face" Hoseok said while standing on his side, prepared to catch him if he did fall over "Hold on to me"

"More champagne" Jimin slurred with a firm grip on his fiance's arm. Evlyn shook her head and stood on his other side

"I think you've had enough champagne for tonight. You probably need to eat again to help soak up some of the alcohol" Only some of her words made sense to Jimin as he fell onto the couch with a hum

"Eat." was all he managed to say

"What do you want to eat handsome?" She asked while helping Hobi strip him out his clothes

"Ssssteak and-and tatoes" was his reply

"Coming right up" she kissed him on his reddened cheek and left the two men to go cook up a few steaks and potatoes.

It was almost one in the morning when they had arrived home. Getting the good news from his agent and lawyers, Jimin wanted to drink. Hoseok and Evlyn joined him at his favorite lounge for a few rounds then they ended up at a posh club, that was obviously for those with real money. She'd only ever heard about the place so to actually be inside as a patron was pretty exciting for her. It was at the swanky nightclub that Jimin bought someone out of the VIP section, and he emptied three bottles of Dom by himself as his lovers shared one bottle between the two of them.

His relief was felt by Hoseok and Evlyn too, they saw the immediate change in his mood and attitude when he told them the news. In three days, he would be going to KEM to officially become a part of the agency then a few days later was his birthday/Halloween party where he planned to officially announce his new deal.

The trio had the ultimate birthday bash all planned out, mansion was going to be converted to a haunted house by a top-rated party planner, two full -service catering companies were hired, and their costumes; although Evlyn wasn't too thrilled about her costume she agreed because both of her boyfriends teamed up against her for a vote of 2:1. The costume was cliche but she did look great in it so she caved in from their pestering.

The steaks were resting as she finished up the potatoes, doing a simple pan fry of some red skin potatoes in butter and truffle oil. She put the lip over the pan and pulled out the leftover asparagus to reheat in the toaster oven. "Let's give those a few minutes" she spoke to herself quietly as she turned the dial for the timer

Just as the timer went off, she heard Hoseok groan and went to see what happened. "I knew this would happen" Hoseok sighed while rubbing Jimin's back "Better?"

"Mmhm" Jimin moaned "Sorry"

"It's alright. I'm going to clean this up, are you still hungry?" Hobi asked and Jimin nodded "Okay, food is ready right?"

"Yeah, I'll clean him up and fix our plates" the two sober people completed their tasks before sitting on both sides of the drunk one and taking turns feeding him. He'd let out occasionally grunts and groans as he chewed and swallowed

"So good," he repeated after every third bite, making the maid smile. After he finished eating and guzzling a bottle of water, Jimin fell asleep.

"What are we going to do with him?" Hoseok chuckled as he ate the last of his meal. She shrugged and chewed her last potato. He took all their plates to the kitchens and promised to clean up in the morning so she wouldn't have to.

"Should we let him stay here or try to get him in the bed?"

"Leave him, he's heavier than he looks. I will sleep out here with him tonight just in case he vomits again or has any other accidents. You get in bed Kitten and get some proper sleep"