XVIII

"WE IN MIAMI BITHCES!" Gabby screamed out of the sunroof of the limo making Evlyn and Minah laugh

"Get your little butt back in this car" Minah said tugging on her short

"My butt may be little but it still jiggles" she said, shaking it, it was definitely moving. Evlyn threw back the last of the champagne in her glute and filled it again.

They had arrived a few hours earlier, checked into the nicest, most luxurious and posh hotel Evlyn had ever seen or stayed in and freshened up to hit the town. Gabby insisted they ride around in a limo because it was fun and made her feel like a celebrity. The other two didn't even argue it so there they were riding around the streets of Miami in a limo because they could.

The trio decided to have dinner then the plan was to party until they dropped except no one could decide on what to eat. Evlyn wanted meat, Minah wanted seafood and Gabby wanted pasta.

"I don't even care anymore where we go, I'm starving and my stomach is starting to hurt" Gabby pouted, after drinking more of her champagne.

"Let's go to Di Mauro's" Minah suggested looking up from her phone "I just checked their menu and we can all get what we want"

"That sounds good to me but will we be able to get a table, don't you need a reservation for most places around here?" Evlyn asked

"Usually yes but it's a Thursday, it shouldn't be that packed"

They arrived at the restaurant to see it was busy but like Minah said it wasn't packed. A table was ready for them within ten minutes of arriving. Each woman ordered what she wanted and they also shared, tasting the different dishes residing on the table. Once they had their fill, Evlyn covered the check.

"You didn't have to do that kitten but thank you" Gabby smiled as they sat in the back of the limo again

"I did, Jungkook and Tae were nice enough to cover my airfare and hotel the least I can do is make sure their girlfriend is well fed" she giggled

"Yeah that was really nice of those too" Minah chimed "And since we're treating each other, Joonie got us into pretty much any club we want to go to. A few DJs he's good friends with are hosting at different spots this weekend"

"Ugh I love our men! Sexy, powerful influential motherfuckers" she growled, obviously tipsy

"Not a single lie was told," Minah laughed. No sooner than the laughter died Evlyn's phone rang

"Speak of the devil" she smiled answering it "Hey Seokie"

"Awww Seokie Seokie now" Gabby laughed at her own joke

"Put it on speaker" Minah urged, tapping Evlyn's shoulder

"Hold on babe" she switched him to speaker so they could all hear and talk to him "You're on speaker, the girls wanted to say hi"

"Heeeey Seokie" they both sang like children making him laugh

"Hey baby girl, hey princess, I can tell y'all are having a blast already"

"Yes we are! We we gon get kitten fucked up" Gabby yelled

"I don't know. I think she can hang with you two"

"Oh I will be fine" Evlyn promised "What are you up to?"

"Nothing at the moment, I'm going out with Namjoon and Yoongi later on"

"Tell my baby I love him" Minah said making kissy noise in the phone "And give him a kiss for me"

"I will Minah. I won't hold you I was just calling to check in and tell you to have a good time"