XV

This day was a rare occasion when Jimin and Hoseok were gone. The house was spotless and she didn't need to cook because both men told her they would be coming home late. It was one of Hoseok's rare all-day meeting days so he told her he and his staff would have dinner at the office and Jimin was shooting magazine ads which he said required him to be on a "diet" to prepare for an upcoming commercial. Evelyn didn't like his so-called diet, it was mainly him starving himself and only drinking mineral water. She tried to cook healthier meals since he claimed he needed to lose weight, which confused her since he probably weighed 115lbs in soaking wet denim but just gave up in the end after Hobi convinced her that was how Jimin was about the issue. Still concerned about him she made a low-carb meal for him and put it away with a note just in case.

With no work to be done she decided to call it a day earlier than normal. Not that either of her new boyfriends would mind, it's been a month since that insane night that led to her being their girlfriend. The last four weeks have been really good for Evlyn, she still worked because duh, it was still her job to be their maid and not much had changed on that front. She just ended up having a lot more sex on the job than she might have ever anticipated when applying for it.

After locking up the house she sent a text to both of her lovers that she might step out for the night, which they both cheered for a little too hard in her opinion. She'd been working there for two months and had not stepped out of the house for anything besides essential work runs to the grocery stores. She didn't know it but both men were secretly worried about her, they worried she was hiding from or avoiding something or someone. With that news Jimin and Hoseok relaxed and encouraged her to have fun, be careful and call them if she needed them.

"Now where am I supposed to go?" she questioned out loud while looking at her phone. She was on Facebook trying to figure out what was going on in the city that she might be interested in. "Maybe a solo date night. Haven't been to a movie in ages"

Evlyn took a long, hot shower in which she washed her hair and body then shaved her legs. Once she was done there she put on a knit dress that fell below the knees, pairing it with a pair of ankle boots and a tall cardigan after putting on her favorite body oil. With her hair still damp she added some product to help it curl then scrunched it all over to create her desired look.

"I look nice" she smiled while looking in the full length mirror. Realizing she needed some jewelry she text Jimin.

Kitten:
Babe can I borrow a pair of earrings?

Daddy J:
Of course. You know where they are

Kitten:
Thank you. And I made you a very light dinner anyway, please eat it

Daddy J:
Thank you kitten

Kitten:
You're welcome. I'll see you later 😘

It wasn't even five in the evening so she caught a matinee showing of the movie. A little more than two hours later Evlyn exited the theater with a rumbling stomach, since she couldn't have dinner with her boyfriends she decided to treat herself to a nice meal in a restaurant. She called the driver to pick her up. At that moment she remembered that she wanted to buy another car soon. While being driven around is nice sometimes being behind the wheel is relaxing.

He dropped her off in front of the Capital Grille, opening the door for her and asking her to call him when she was ready. She thanked the man then went inside the large building full of people, as she looked around she noticed not every table was occupied and the staff didn't look overwhelmed so she stayed.

"Good evening, how many?" the host asked her with a smile

"Just one" he nodded and grabbed one of everything then led her to a smaller table near the window, which she didn't mind because it allowed her a nice view of the sun setting for the day.