XVII

Evelyn woke up earlier than usual to fix a nice breakfast for the three of them since Jimin had to catch an early flight, he was going to Paris for work. Since he was still on his "diet" she made veggie omelets with fresh fruit smoothies for all of them. It was just after 5am and his flight was scheduled to take off at 7:45am.

"Good morning kitten" Hobi's raspy morning voice vibrated in her ear as he hugged her from behind

"Morning baby," she leaned back to accept his kiss on her cheek "Sit, everything is done"

"Looks good" he slid into his chair with a big yawn

"Good morning beautiful and handsome" Jimin chimed, he pecked Evelyn's lips then Hoseok's "Thank you for getting up so early and making breakfast"

"You're welcome" she set their plates and smoothies in front of them then sat down with her food. "Jimin you better eat every single bite, it's all veggies"

"Yes ma'am" he smiled, cutting into it with his fork. They ate pretty quietly, two of them were still waking up. "Kitten, have you heard from Gabby?"

"No, why?"

"She said something about planning a girl's trip to Miami and wanted to know if you wanted to go," Hoseok answered

"Ooh that sounds like fun" she drank the last bit of her smoothie "If she asks me to go I'd be down, as long as you're both okay with me taking the time off"

"Baby we already told you that you don't have to "work", you can take off whenever you want" Jimin said collecting everyone's plate

"I know but it gives me something to do, besides who will clean and cook if I don't?" Both men looked away with pursed lips making her giggle "Exactly so let me do what I do"

"You know we appreciate you for it." Hobi smiled, leaning back in his chair "While we are all together there is something we need to discuss"

"And what is it?" she inquired

"Do you think you will be comfortable going without me and Jimin?"

"Yeah... should I not be?"

"No, no it's just, hmm how do I explain it? Uh, okay, so you know that everyone in the group is either bi or pan right?" she nods "And you identify as straight but you've made out with both of the girls before and they may want to make out with you again"

"That's putting it mildly" Jimin mumbled

"Oh, okay. I mean I don't have an issue with that, they like to have fun and sometimes girls make out even if they're not gay. It's not that big of a deal"

"Right, but Gabby and Minah don't just make out with each other- they fuck and they may want to fuck you" Jimin expressed plain and simple, Hoseok was just dragging it out "Ow! Why'd you hit me?"

"Wait a minute, is she planning to seduce me on this trip?"

"Jimin, you have no tact. Kitten, it's possible. They both expressed how much they like you, of course you don't have to do anything you don't want to but we just wanted you to know so you wouldn't be surprised or ambushed by their advances. If you that makes you uncomfortable then don't go"

Evlyn didn't know what to say, she was still getting used to being in an open relationship with two bisexual men and their close friends. The cogs in her brain were spinning like a hamster wheel. She had to admit that ever since that night she's wondered what it would be like to be with a woman, not that she was totally against it considering her current relationship but this would be a new lane on her sexual path, which was pretty boring until a little more than month ago. Evlyn didn't oppose the idea completely; she just imagined that when the opportunity presented itself they'd all be together like last time.