ーprologue : kingdom

In an alternate earth where unexplainable abilities exists...

Gifted people, or also known as Radiants. Many people crave for power nowadays to use it for malicious purposes. The Kingdom, an organization created to train and abuse the power of Radiantes, is also a part of those people who uses power for destruction.

Recently, the organization has been experimenting something. They had tried it on every man, woman, and child that they had abducted but none survived. Except for one.

A 15-year-old girl survived the horrendous experiments of the organization. Although she was barely hanging on, the people who were in charge of her pushed her to be healthy again by giving her meals and taking care of her.

Once she was in a better condition, they started tiring her out again. Training her abilities day and night, non-stop. The woman was clearly on the brink of losing her mind. This continued on for more than 10 years. To be specific, 12 years.

The teenager, now a woman, had given up on life. She believed that she was going to be trapped in the laboratory, forever, doing their disgusting and tiring orders and requests. She had lost her mind a few years ago and cannot discern what is hallucination and reality anymore. She had constant nightmares where the doctors would abuse and tell her to be a good girl. But she was always waiting... And hoping that someday, someone would save her.

She had had enough of those bullshit. But what could she do? The security was tight, she can't use her abilities because of restraints, and if she would attack a staff, she would get a punishment.

Experiment #0021-S. That was what she was called by the staff. 21-S for short. She doesn't even remember her real name now. She forgot what her parents looked like and forgot her friends' names.

She basically forgot everything about her at this point because of the trauma.

Everyday, she wished. She wished that somebody would save her. Why was she the only one experiencing this? Shouldn't other people be experiencing her pain too? No. She was too kind to let other people take her place. She was desperate to leave this place but could not find the way how to.

Until one day.

The sound of sirens were loudly echoing inside the laboratory. A group of people had invaded the place. Well, not just a group of people, but a group of Radiants. There were three of them. A woman and two men.

The woman had dazzling white hair that was tied up in a bun. The first man had dark skin and sharp eyes which made him really pretty. And the last man had raven hair with a part dyed blue.

The three of them were armed.

21-S watched them slaughter the staff from inside the room she was in. Since a part of it was transparent, she  could easily see them. She tried to yell and bang the wall to call for help but the room was sound proof and the sound of screaming and gunshots outside were too loud for the three people to hear.

21-S started punching the sturdy glass harder. Hard enough to almost break her fingers. It was painful but she had to escape this place. She didn't want to stay in this nasty laboratory anymore. She wanted to see the world.

She was so close yet so far away from them.

。。。