ーseventeen.five : jett and i

You opened the door and saw Cypher sitting on a chair, asleep. The ice had finally disappeared after a few hours. And by a few hours, I mean 5 hours. Of course, you were hungry since you were trapped inside the room for 5 hours straight. Cypher could just have contacted their Phoenix to help you but guess what? He just sat there, waiting for you to come out. 

What kind of idiot does that? You sighed and went back inside the room to get a blanket. You walked back to Cypher and put a blanket on his back to warm him up at least a little bit. Your stomach rumbled and you turned red in embarrassment. Good thing Cypher wasn't awake to hear that. You decided to make your way to wherever the kitchen was.

You felt nostalgic while walking down the halls of the building. It was just like when you were new to the Morocco HQ. You got lost while looking for the kitchen and then Raze helped you out. You smiled at the memory.

On the way to wherever you were going, you met the Jett of Kingdom. She seemed really intimidating at first but those thoughts disappeared when she shyly offered to escort you to the kitchen. 

"Am I even allowed to walk around outside?" You asked the white-haired female beside you. She hummed and gave you a smile. "Of course, we brought you here for you to stay here!" Your heart almost dropped when you heard that. "...Does that mean I don't get to leave this place soon?" You glanced at Jett. She gave you a nod of approval. You suddenly had the urge to cry but held it back. You didn't want to shed tears in front of her. It would humiliating.

After a few minutes of walking, the both of you finally reached the kitchen. In the table, there were jars and packets of food. You picked one up and ate. It didn't fill your stomach enough so you took another one. You were glad you still had the appetite to eat even after all of these things happening to you.

Your leg suddenly gave out and lucky you, Jett was there to catch you. "Woah there, (Y/n). Careful. Looks like the drawbacks of Sage's healing kicked in. It'll be fine in a few minutes though, don't worry." She helped you sit down on a nearby chair. She's really kind. You were really going soft on your enemies.

And it was a bad thing.

。。。