ーfive : you're not him.

Phoenix

While I was preparing my coffee, my phone suddenly rang. I look at the ID of the caller and saw that it was the Japanese boy. He almost never calls me, I wonder what's up. When I picked up, I was greeted by a rambling Yoru trying to explain what was happening to him and (Y/n).

I nearly dropped my mug after hearing that he left (Y/n) alone to meet up with me... That heartless guy- I rushed to where he said he was waiting with my motorbike and met with a mad Yoru waiting for me. I came as fast as I could, why is he angry? 

"Waiting for you felt like hours! Come on." 

(Y/n)

Sitting on the sandy ground, I held the gun with my shaking hands and silently praying Yoru would come back soon. I was about to stand up to look around but when I heard footsteps, I immediately froze. Who was that? Well, I could use my abilities to block the way with some ice particles but that would be too exhausting considering that I still have a very small amount of stamina... Ughhh- What should I do, what should I do? When will Yoru come back-

"Hey." 

A voice called out. A familiar voice to be exact. You looked up and saw the face you've been waiting for. You were so relieved that you stood up so fast not caring if it made you dizzy and hugged him tight. "Yoru, I was waiting for you!"

It was silent for a moment. He should've pushed you away right now... What was happening? Maybe he was liking the hug? Has he gone soft? You broke away from the hug and met his unamused eyes.

Huh?

This wasn't the Yoru you knew.

Breach

"It's been a while, Brim!" I greeted the man who standing near his room. "Ugh, Breach. It's you again." He gave me a deadpanned stare while I just gave him a smile. "So any news about the girl you took in?" He questioned.

"Well. First of all, she's not just any girl, Brimstone. She's (Y/n) (L/n), my niece."

"Oh wow, and here I thought Tayane was your niece."

"No, Brimstone... She's just a child that I met during the First Light."

"Okay..."

The conversation went on with me and Brimstone talking about (Y/n). He seems to be really interested in her very much. He's probably jealous because he doesn't have a pretty niece. I can't wait to let (Y/n) visit here. Maybe Sova can teach her some things and maybe Astra could also become her Radiant mentor to help her with her abilities.

I want her future to be bright. I want her to live safely.

I will watch over her.

That's what I promised my sister after all.

Yoru

Me and Phoenix were running back to where (Y/n) was to get her but when arrived, she wasn't there. My heart dropped down to my stomach when I saw the gun I gave her on the ground. What the hell happened here?

On the ground also, was (Y/n)'s hair tie. (If you have the type of hairstyle that can't be tied, ignore this.)

"Where's (Y/n)?" Phoenix questioned.  I was starting to panic but kept calm on the outside. Breach is really going to kill me at this point. Ugh, I should've never left her here. I'm a bad babysitter. I started to look around but to my dismay, she was nowhere in sight. Fuck, I'm so fucking dead.

"She's gone. She disappeared."

。。。