ーtwenty three : cypher, of kingdom

Cypher

It was all dull and grey. Everything was so bland in my life. It was as if I was born for nothing. All I did everyday was work. I kill people with no mercy and nobody spared. I guess I was destined to be a cold-blooded murderer.

I always have to deal with the clones bullshit this and that.

I just wanted to live a peaceful life with my sister yet everything came falling down like heavy dumbbells when the First Light happened. If that didn't happen then I wouldn't be here dealing about who the clones are.

I am not a clone.

I am a living person who also has a life. Nobody here is a clone. Who is from this earth and who is from another earth? Everything is so confusing.

Every day was the same as always until they brought in a girl called (Y/n). I felt strange. After seeing her, it was as if I have met her already in the past but there were no memories of her I can recall at all.

Day by day, I became interested in her. After finding out more about her, it seemed that she was just also a normal person before all of this.

Was there also a duplicate of her? I questioned myself everyday and tried to find her duplicate. However, there was no luck. There wasn't a single person who matched (Y/n)'s descriptions at all. She was just one. She didn't have a duplicate of herself just like how we, in the Kingdom organization, have.

I entered the room with a bouquet of (favourite flowers) and put them on the table near her bed. I observed her sleeping face and it was obvious that she cried herself to sleep. This girl didn't deserve to have a terrible life. I could see my past self in her. Full of desperation to avoid any problems.

I felt pity.

"Home... Aamir..."

After hearing those muffled words from her, my face immediately darkened. This girl was fond of my duplicate. How am I different from him? How is he better than me for you to choose him?

I just want someone with me again. I don't want to be alone anymore.

I promised Nora that I would stay happy for her sake. I don't want to let her down. I want (Y/n) to be happy; even if it means to betray Kingdom.

。。。