ーtwelve : russia

"Sleeping beauty, wake up! You gotta go somewhere today." Jett shook you awake from your deep slumber. Almost getting a heart attack from the sudden loudness of her voice, you gasped. "Sunwoo, don't scare me like that!" You sat up from your bed and glared at her.

"Oops, 미안!" (Sorry!)

"Nah fam, it's alright." You replied sluggishly. "Girl, you're starting talk a lot like Phoenix!" She teased and stood up from your bed. "I guess the late night talks with him and Raze really affected me." You mumbled quietly and chuckled.

"What day is it today?" You questioned Jett who was looking around your room. "Uh, you're scheduled to move to the headquarters in Russia today." Jett replied. Your jaw dropped from hearing the word Russia.

"I'm sorry what? Russia? But we're in Morocco... How in the world..." You furrowed your eyebrows. "Duuude! (Y/n), it's XXXX, grow uppp! We have cool jets and airplanes." Jett cackled. "Did you just make a pun?" You sat on your bed dumbfounded. "Wait I did?" Jett turned to look at you and realized what she said.

"I DID..." She lets out a loud laugh that woke your soul up.

"How come nobody told me I'm moving to Russia today? Am I gonna see you guys still?" You interrupted. Jett let out a wheeze before replying. "Yeah, of course! We'll come visit sometimes. Don't worry the agents there are nice."

"Who are they?"

"Uhhh let's see... Sova, Skye, Viper, Omen and Killjoy. Reyna sometimes visits there too to check on Sova's researches."

"Oh nice. Me and Skye can continue our trinket making session." You made a smug face and stood up from your bed to get ready.

After freshening yourself up, you start to pack up your things which Sage and Jett willingly helped. "Thanks for the help, Jett, Sage." You gave them a warm smile and took your luggage to the entrance. You were going to miss this place. And also the agents here.

Hell you were really going to miss everything here.

The sound of the jet engine gets louder as it nears the Morocco headquarters with Brimstone piloting it. It landed on the open field. A loud speaker was pulled out and Brimstone started calling you to come up and get in the jet.

Everyone was there, watching you pull your baggage. You stopped on your tracks and ran back to them. You hugged them all one by one and said nice things to them. Breach, Sage, Jett, Raze, Yoru, Phoenix, and Cypher. These were the people who helped you overcome some of your fears. You were really thankful for them.

"I'm gonna miss you all..." You gave them one last wave before running towards the airship and throwing your baggage into the storage area. "We're still gonna see each other..." Yoru mumbled.

"You ready, kid?" Brimstone questioned. You nodded at him. The jet started to lift off from the ground causing sand to fly all over the place. You looked below and saw them all waving goodbye at you. It was going to be a long journey so you pulled out your phone and browsed your favourite social media app.

With Kingdom taking over lots of places in the globe, the social media has been pretty wild nowadays. Always rioting and complaining about unfairness and inequality. Some people are even posting about their relatives getting sick and almost dying due to lack of food and aid.

What has Kingdom done to this earth?

Not even an hour in the flight, you received a text from  Cypher.

Aamir 👽

What are you doing right now?

uh sitting

(Y/n)...

but i am sitting.
Uh
im literally sitting here

I know, I know.
I was just messing around with you.
Oh by the way, Raze says she misses you.

Already?
It hasn't even been an hour yet...

I guess she got used to having you around.
I miss you too.
I hope you're doing well there.

I'm gonna get back to working on my
cameras now. Raze broke three of them again.

awww alright Aamir
Goodluck

:)

You turned your phone off and closed your eyes with a small smile formed on your lips. It was nice to hear that someone was actually missing you. It was a really nice feeling. It didn't make you feel lonely and nervous.

Your eyes started to feel heavy and before you knew it, you fell asleep to the peaceful music that was playing through the speaker. 

。。。