°1°

Well it's been about a week since I bought the apartment, my parents still don't know about it and it's gonna stay like that. I haven't seen them since the last dinner I had at the hell-hole. It took along time for all my computer and things that I use to play or steam with to get packed up and brought to the new place.

It hard, very hard to keep myself cool for her. She's had to see blood at such a young age. Grace, my sister. I feel bad, absolutely terrible, she never got to have a childhood. She sometimes comes home from school crying about how her friends have amazing gifts and exceptional parents to pick them up every day. It hurt me to see her like that. To be fair I was the same, but I didn't have anyone to go to so I just sat and wrote words in my journal. It sounds dumb, but it helps me greatly, I still have it atually, it contains loads of songs that I wrote when I was younger. I don't really look at them now as they just make you think about what happened that day.

I'm a 24 year old man, trying to help himself and his 14 year old sister out of a place that showed no mercy. No friends nearby to help, because they are across an ocean. They don't even know the entire situation.

"Bubs," A quite whisper fills the silent room, I turn around and there she is, Grace, she has her schoolbag on her shoulders and another small string bag probably contains appliances from the bathroom.

"You ready to go now, I want to leave." She starts to walk up towards me as I pick up a few bags. I have to backpacks on and I'm holding two shopping bags full of food so we can eat when we arrive.

"Ok, let's leave out of the back door ok, we have way to many bags to go out of the window. Are you okay sister?" I know she's hurting, and I can see it, we both are terrible at sharing feelings, as we have had them bottled up for so long.

"Yeah I'm getting better," she heads out the room and I hear her walk down stairs. Bye you horrid home. I never liked you anyway. A home is supposed to make you feel safe, not make you feel in pain every second of the day.

° ° ° °
We arrived to the apartment and looked around. We will start unpacking tomorrow as we are both hungry and tried. I cooked dinner and we ate, it was a quite dinner as we were both on our phones, feeling better and happier now.

1 New Notification
Dream💚

I open the message and read it.
Hey gogy! You weren't online today, just wanted to check your ok. Also can I have your address to send something. It's a surprise!!!
Dream :p

Oh god what's he gonna send, probably be merch or something stupid. I replied saying...

Oh yeah, just wanted a break from a bright screen. Sorry should of texted. What do you mean suprise... Umm it's probably something dumb like a smile so sure.

Don't worry about it, Yey thanks and also
I smile is not dumb, it's amazing, it can make you feel happy. Why sad.. Happy!

If only it could be that easy...

Yeah sure sure. Anyway I'm tried, imma go to bed. Night Dreamy

Night gogy 💙

I switched my phone of and placed it on charge on my night stand. I definitely won't sleep for a while, I'll just start up packing now rather than doing nothing. I finished placing all my clothes in the draws. And after a while, I start to get sleepy.