°6°

"Hey george!" The blond opened up his arms. Should i... The next thing I know is that my vision starts to fade and tears start swelling in my eyes. I immediately run down the steps of my front door and jump into the arms of the tall boy. I rap my arms around him as he does the same to me.

"No need to cry Georgie, it's ok" he giggles and I tightened my grip on him.

"Wow, do I not get a gogy hug?" Sapnap folds his arms and scoffs. I giggled, rolled my eyes and let go of dream. I look into his yellowy eyes and get snapped back to the real world as Sapnap hugs me.

"Hi sap."

"Hello George" he says in a terrible English accent.

"That's so bad"

Dream wheezes at my comment which makes my heart fly. I giggle to his funny wheeze.

Sapnap let's go of me and looks annoyed but I the kind type of way.

"Bruh, don't judge the accent. ~i have lived in LoNdOn for yonks (ages)" A smile creeping on my face, I turn around to go back into the house, with the two following behind. They walk into the living room while I got to the the kitchen. I see my sister at the top of the stairs. I caught her gaze and she smiled at me.

You love the tall guy- she mouthed. A light tint of blush spreads on my face. I place my fingers across my lips saying for her to be quite. She giggled and nodded. Walking back to her room.

I take the pizzas out the oven and put them on to trays. I walk with the two trays, struggling to keep them balanced. I somehow make my way to the living room, Seeing the two tired Boys talking about the weather difference. I placed the trays onto the coffee table and tell the boys to take as much as they want.

We all finished the food. We spent the time talking and laughing along to each other. Talking about the weird people on the flights to the nice airport staff. Really anything. I took my phone out of my pocket to check the time, 2:46! I should probably go to bed, and show these boys to there room.

"Guys I'm going to bed, so I'm going to quickly show you guys your rooms and then Ill go." They agree with me, the dream team head to the hallway outside the guest rooms.

I point to the door on the left "Dreams room"

Then I point to the one opposite "Saps room"

They walk into there rooms and look around. I leave them while I grab the boys luggage and tug them to the rooms. I let go of the black one and pull the green or yellow one into dreams room. He's sat on the bed looking at the pictures of london that I put above the head rest of the bed. I put the suitcase next to the wardrobe and walk over to him. He turns his head to look at me.

"Can we visit these places?"

"Sure, if you want to." I giggled as he patted the bed, a space next to him. I quickly sat in a cris-cross position and watch him stare at the images.

"Ok, what's up dream?" I'm nervous, maybe he doesn't like I here, maybe he wants to leave.

"Jetlag." He turns to face me aging and yawns. I giggled, I stood up and walked over to the door.

"Get some sleep, sleepyhead." I flicked of the light switch.

"Your one to talk about me being the tired one, your the person that sleeps through events."

He scoffs and lays down on the mattress. "Night" I closed the door and walked across the hallway to find nicks door open a creak. I open it to look inside, I find him asleep, in a starfish position? I smiled and closed the door. I make my way through the apartment turning off the lights. I checked on my sister to see if she was asleep too. She was. I tiptoed into my room and shut the door. Quickly I fell asleep.