°19°

When you love someone- James TW

"Come home early after class,

Don't be hanging 'round the back of the schoolyard,

I've been called up by a teacher,

She says she can't even reach you
'cause you're so far" I was shaking im my seat. My fingers guided the entire thing. If I needed to stop all I need to do it just relax and my fingers will drop. I don't make contact with the camera lens because I might just tear up.

"You've been talking with your fist,

We didn't raise you up like this, now did we?"

"There have been changes in this house,

Things that you don't know about in this family,

It don't make sense, but nevertheless,

You gotta believe us, it's all for the best." Yeah right, both of you broke me and Grace.

"It don't make sense,

The way things go,

Son you should know,

Sometimes moms and dads fall out of love" something I already know.

"Sometimes two homes are better then one" I don't have a second home, I hablv done which is the one I bought by myself. With no help from anyone.

"Some things you can't tell your sister 'cause she's still too young" I thought I was young, yet dad and step mum thought differently. They thought that abusing me and my siblings was good. Utterly discussing. Makes me sick. I'll be a better parent then they ever will.

"Yeah you'll understand,

When you love someone" I love someone who's kind to me, someone who doesn't treat me like garbage.

I look over to my side and make eye contact with him and smile weakly. I turn back to my journal.

"There ain't no one here to blame,

Nothing's going to change with your old friends,

Your room will stay the same,

'Cause you'll only be away on the weekends," I'll left as quickly as I could, so I could save her, my brother didn't think about saving us. Just left us with them. I would never do that to Gracie.

"It don't make sense but nevertheless,

You gotta believe us, it's all for the best,

It don't make sense,

It don't add up,

We'll always love you no matter what" what a lie, liquid forms from the edges of my eye as I quickly shut them. I take a deep breath and continue with my eyes closed.

"Sometimes moms and dads fall out of love,

Sometimes two homes are better than one,

Some things you can't tell your sister 'cause she's still too young.

Yeah you'll understand,

When you love someone,

Come home early after class,

Don't be hanging 'round the back of the schoolyard,

And if we're crying on the couch,

Don't let it freak you out,

This has been so hard." Tears were streaming down my face as I slowly looked up and made eye contact with the camera, where thousands of fans were sitting on the other side of the lens, thought a screen. I smile, stood up and opened the door, letting my sister in. She sat down on the floor and so did I. I smile at her and let her join.

"Sometimes moms and dads fall out of love,

Sometimes the best intentions just ain't enough"

"Some things you can't tell your sister 'cause she's still too young,

Yeah you'll understand,

When you love someone,

I finished strumming cords and let go of the guitar. Dream can in view, waved at the camera and sat down next to me and held me close. Sapnap also walked in and started talking about random thing to avoid the attention on me. I smiled at their presence.

I don't have friends.

I have family.

I smiled and lifted my head off of dreams chest. Reached my hands up to his cheeks. He was looking at me, confused. I leaned closer and connecting the space between us.