°2°

Welp, I woke up and now I'm sitting on my bed looking at Twitter, I'm very bored. There's is nothing interesting going on so I decide to start with breakfast. I arrive in the kitchen and wanted some crumpets, I put them in the toaster and went upstairs towards my sister's room. I knock, waiting for an answer.

I hear a muffled come in sound and I opened the door. Grace is sitting on her bed strumming to her guitar.

"What's up Grace. Need help?" I quickly say as I shut the door behind me, I walk up to her and sit next to her on the bed.

"Can you sing for me Georgie, I've heard you sing before but that was a while ago, I just don't feel the happiest today, and I thought that maybe you could sing." She says while trying to keep in her tears. I haven't sang for anyone, and how the heck did she hear me.

"Sure sis, just gimme that."

Two of Us- Louis Tomlinson (0 - 1:17)

"It's been a minute since I called you,

just to hear the answerphone.

Yeah I know that you won't get this,

But I'll leave a message so I'm not alone."
°
°
°
This is so hard for me as this song I wrote when my friend died, we were so close, if only he was still here...
°
°
°
"You'll never know how much I miss you"

God I'm going to cry, I need to stay strong for her, she can't see me like that. She would just break down.

"But you once told me 'Dont give up,

you can do it day by day'

and diamonds, they don't turn to dust or fade away."

It hurts, but she's smiling, she happy that I'm open with her. She is happy, but sad as well. It's a sad song.

"So I will keep you, day and night here until they day I die,

I'll be living one life for the two of us

I will be the best of me,

always keep you next to me

I'll be living one life for the two of us,"

i keep strumming but it's getting foggy, my eyes are filling with salty liquid.

"Even when I'm on my own, I know I won't be alone,

Tattooed on my heart are the words of your favourite song,

I know you'll be looking down,

swear I'm gonna make you proud,

I'll be living on life for the two of us."

"Brother... Thank you, and I think that this could be a way to cope. It definitely makes you happy, ethier telling me or singing to me. Its a way for you to say how you feel. And I know that the song was for your friend. I'm not stupid. Come give me a hug. I love you brother" I break down on to the floor and she comes and kneels down rapping her arm around me.

°
°
°
I'm bored I'm going to play some Minecraft. I quickly set up my desktop and load up teamspeak and discord. I see that Dream and Sapnap are in a call, because they are calling from the Dream Team group chat.

"OMG ITS GOGY!!"

"Jesus Sapnap, wait I need to turn down my headphones, that god damn hurt my ears" I grab my  headphones and quickly lower the volume. Much better..

"Hi, what going on?" I say as I enderpearl to where Dream and Sapnap are on the SMP.

"Eh nothing much just discussing this about the plot of the SMP." Dream starts to attack my character, I draw my shield and hum in response.

"Anyway how are you guys, it been a while since I've joined the calls, sorry about that."

"Well I'm good, atually I'm gonna get some food, brb." Sapnap muted so it's just me and dream.

"George...."

"Yeah, need something?" I answer turning my character to the green smile even if it looks yellow to me.

"What if me and Sapnap caught a flight over? Dream Team meet up?"

I'm shocked, completely shocked. Why now, I should go over there, there's two people on one side of the world and one on the other. It makes sense, so less people have to travel.

"Y..yeah I would be e...exited and extremely happy, but wouldn't it be easier i...if I came over there, to A.. America?" Im stuttering. Don't stutter.

"Well, its just. I want to come to England" I've gone silent, and so has he.

"Is that why you wanted my address?" I say smiling.

"Kinda..." I snort and he bursts into a wheeze.

"Well come on over!" I jump out my chair and jump up and down. "I have two spare rooms so yeah, buy the tickets!!"

I hear an unmute sound and see that sapnap it back.

"Sapnap!! We are going to have a Dream Team Meet Up!!" Dream quickly stats. He is definitely more exited than I am. I can tell he probably has a big smile plastered on his face.

"WHOOOOO! about time baby-- aww I spilt my drink on the floor, noooo I wanted that."

I giggle, dream wheezes and Sapnap jumps up and down in excitement. In one week I will see my best friends. I'm utterly blown away. I'm so excited.